That Little Mexican Place

Serves meat, veg options available. Mexican food. Vegetarian items and vegan options are clearly labelled. Food is made to order so you can ask to adjust your order. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

Cynthia1998
Cynthia1998

A bit dissapointed..

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2014

That Little Mexican Place was a bit of a let down.. the service was pretty good but lacking in some areas.. such as memory!!! We asked if one of the 3 vegetarian dishes was vegan, it was, so I ordered that. It came out, and they had sprinkled some kind of soft white cheese. Luckily there wasn't too much on it so I scraped it off, though I was very upset. Had I had more time I would've requested a new one if there was more cheese on there. The waiter apologised and offered to take it back. Without the cheese fiasco the dish would've been perfect! The flavours, textures and colours were all there. I think the restaurant could've worked a bit more on the presentation of their restaurant and also have more clear labels on the menu. It was quite expensive for what we got served. I would not go back and I don't really recommend it.

Pros: Good flavours
Cons: Sprinkled cheese over my vegan meal, Expensive
Coulinjo
Coulinjo

Everyone can eat here

Posted on 02 / 04 / 2010

This is a great place for friends and family to get together as every meal is cooked as ordered. I found all the meals labelled clearly, with the menu marked 'vegan options' and the staff were more than happy to discuss ingredients/cooking methods etc. We went for Monday lunch and it was quiet, perhaps that accounted for our extraordinary service :), and the prices are great for a gorgeous lunch($15 for a bean burito). It's not the usual, greasy cheese type Mexican but all the better for it. The menu is so varied that vegetarians and even vegans are spoiled for choice. I've been on a busy evening and the owner/chef, Gavin, even came around the tables to check on his customer's opinions.

Pros: excellent food, varied dishes, great prices

Dear Owner and Manager of That Little Mexican Place: