Tried the hotplate noodles and mock meat rice. Very nice and price is cheap to me. Quite a large portion, just cost RM8-9. And it is quite a high class restaurant.
This place basically is serving Chinese ala-carte food with variety of choice with mock meat. Nice place to be for business lunch/ dinner or family gathering.
thank food is awesome. the food is delicious and they have constant discounts running so its easy to get cheap food. The staff are really friendly and its nice and clean with lazy suzan tables. traditional chinese and malay adaptations, loads of exotic mock meats.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Kuching Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Thank Food Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 790 times since Jan 2013.