Largest, popular vegetarian eatery serving noodle and rice dishes. Try the cha (casserole). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vietnamese

First Review by sarahsvati
sarahsvati
sarahsvati

Possibly the best of the bunch

4 Posted on 02 / 05 / 2010

I tried to sample a bit from the three restaurants listed for Pleiku (also from a fourth that I happened to pass). In all honesty, they seemed about the same.

Same deal: A heaping plate of rice. You point out which dishes you want to try (many of which rely on mock meat), they add those to your rice and give you a small bowl of brothy soup as well. All for around 15,000 D.

Now personally, I don't eat much mock meat, so the reason I preferred this place to the others was because they seemed to have a wider selection of "meat"-less dishes.

That said, I don't think you can go wrong with any of the veggie restaurants you'll find in Pleiku.

Pros: Cheap, Filling, Tasty
Cons: Same as every other veg place!

Dear Owner and Manager of Thanh Thao: