There are only a few options to choose from if you are vegan, but even so that keeps me entertained! Nice to take your non-vegan friends to, Tiffins are great too! Overall hippy atmosphere is nice and welcomingPros: Delicious, Price
Bargain indian restaurant.
£8.50 for a Dairy-Free Tiffin. Take away Vegan food, enough for 2 people.
Go in the week & you get your loyalty card stamped twice....get 8 stamps get a free Tiffin!
Ecological- no nasty plastic containers.
Highly recommend for Vegans & their non-Vegan pals!Pros: Delicious & healthy, Great portion sizes, Lovely interior
Cons: Would love a Soy-Chai option, Only 1 Vegan option (minor detail), Vegan Friendly...but serve Fish & Meat
I really liked Thali cafe in Clifton; beautifully presented in thali tray with amazing home made nimbi-pani lemonade. I tried the dairy free option and really enjoyed it; warm curry and tasty accompaniments. Definitely worth seeking out; it is near the Clifton suspension bridge and the main shopping area.
They also do take away and delivery, using 3 tier tiffin boxes.Pros: Dairy free thali, good location, home made lemonade
Cons: not fully veg
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Bristol Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Thali Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 508 times since Jan 2013.