Serves meat, veg options available. Thai cuisine restaurant. Many menu items can be made vegetarian. Vegan could get the coconut soup, rice noodles with vegetable and cashew, salads and coconut-mango dessert. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by martemow
Vegeiko
Vegeiko

Absolutely fantastic!!!

4 Posted on 07 / 03 / 2014

I went there with my boyfriend (first time Thai cuisine for him) the food was all so great that made my non-vegetarian boyfriend to say to me, "if this is about becoming a vegetarian, then I'm in!"
The place was soooo good I wish they have a branch in my city in Japan!

cowsufer
cowsufer

great

4 Posted on 04 / 14 / 2014

Had a tasty soup, noodles with tofu, and sticky rice with mango as dessert.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff
martemow
martemow

Quick and easy thaifood

3 Posted on 06 / 07 / 2013

I went her for lunch in the middle of the week. Small restaurant with about 15-20 seats. Nicely decorated and friendly staff. Open kitchen so you can see the chef. I had nuddles with curry and veggies. Pretty disappointed. A lot of nuddles, maybe 7 pieces of tofu and a few more of veggies. The carrots that were mix inn were small and strange and tasted pretty off... not good. I was sad the food was disappointing, but looking at the neighbour's tables the currys and rice looked much better.

Pros: friendly staff, nice deco, nice menu - lots of vegetarian options
Cons: nuddle dishes disapointing, not nice bathrooms

Dear Owner and Manager of ThaiWok: