Thailand Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant. Ask for tofu in place of meat. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JBean
JBean
JBean

Great curries and stir-fries!

4 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2013

Very friendly service. I got the Cashew Stir-Fry with Tofu, which was not spicy at all like it stated (fine by me, actually!), but still very good. I also tried the Massaman Curry with Tofu, which would have been great if it hadn't been SO salty. My husband got the Red Curry with Tofu, and loved it. He also tried the Baby Corn stir fry with Tofu, and liked that as well. You get a LOT of food for the money! They also give you complimentary soup before your meal, which we had to turn down because it was made with chicken broth, but the server was very nice to have mentioned that to us beforehand, so she must have guessed we were vegan. :) They bring you cantaloupe to end the meal as well, which was nice after all the spice! We got 4 meals for practically the price of two at our other favorite Thai place (Sawasdee in Warrenville), so all in all, we were very pleased!

Dear Owner and Manager of Thailand Restaurant: