Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant in the Kukui Mall Shopping Center. Menu includes a veg section with 21 items. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Take-out, Non-veg
1819 S Kihei Rd (Maui)
Kihei, Hawaii 96753
808-875-0839
Now Open

Mon-Sat 11:00am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by tryn ny ty
Posi Britt
Posi Britt

Neat place

Posted on 04 / 26 / 2015

This place was a last minute dinner for me. It was my birthday and I had been snorkelling all day and wound up getting a gnarly sunburn. I wanted somewhere interesting, tasty, and air conditioned. It was all 3.
When I arrived it was pretty quiet inside. The d├ęcor is amazing. Lots of neat things to look at. I took awhile with the menu because I always worry about fish paste in my Thai dishes. The waitress seemed to pity me because I was there by myself and had an obvious sunburn. She wasn't as nice as she could have been, but she was helpful. I didn't order much but I did enjoy the yellow potato curry and veggie spring rolls I did order. The food didn't take long to come out and I did enjoy it but found the prices a little steep. I'm glad I had the experience but next time might stick to somewhere a little less expensive. Definitely give it a try though.

Pros: Neat decor, Good selection for vegans
Cons: A bit expensive, Staff could be friendlier
tryn ny ty
tryn ny ty

Decent thai in Kihei

Posted on 06 / 27 / 2014

Super fast service, and good Thai option. I had the Panang with tofu and vegetables (peas, broccoli, zucchini, bell peppers and cabbage), which was good yet would have been better if the curry was thicker. My daughter had the tofu pad thai without egg, and she really enjoyed it.

Pros: fast , casual, vegetarian menu
Cons: lacking personality despite ornate interior

Dear Owner and Manager of Thailand Cuisine: