Serves meat, veg options available. Has a separate vegetarian menu which includes starters, soups, salads, and main dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 12:00pm-2:00pm, 5:30pm-11:00pm

First Review by morethanmushrooms
dk1212
dk1212

Brilliant

Posted on 06 / 08 / 2015

I love this place. The tofu green curry (A Kaeng Kheaw Wan Tao Hoo) and the vegetarian phad Thai are delicious. They serve a lovely Tom Phak Gra Tri starter, vegetables in coconut milk and peanut sauce.

One major benefit of this restaurant is not only how delicious it is, but the fact that half of the menu is vegetarian.

When ordering the pad Thai, The waitress was nice enough to ask if I was Vegan and if I was OK with egg in the dish. I thought it was a nice touch.

I have been back several times and will be back several more.

I would like to give the restaurant 5, but I can't.

Pros: Very Veg friednly, Delicious, Extensive choice
Cons: I wish it opened for lunch
Dtmoggy
Dtmoggy

lovely thai ambiance and food

Posted on 03 / 11 / 2013

i was at the door before it was opened i was so hungry. within ten minutes i was seated, watered and tucking into my starter of thai coconut, red curry mushroom soup..delicious. closely followed by the vegetable fried rice, again, lovely. the staff are very attentive and they have a dedicated vegetarian section to the menu which is quite extensive.
overall, very good and recommended. £13 for two courses and a drink.

Pros: food, staff, ambiance
NickdaSirolo
NickdaSirolo

fried rice

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2013

I had a vegetable fried rice that was very far away from a thai fried rice. Mushrooms soup was good.

morethanmushrooms
morethanmushrooms

Thai Village

Posted on 06 / 28 / 2010

As Belfast doesn't yet have a totally veggie restaurant, it feels like a treat when you find a restaurant with a separate veggie menu, as is the case with Thai Village. The food was fresh and tasty, and the service was very good. I would eat here again.

I reviewed this restaurant for www.morethanmushrooms.co.uk if you would like to check out my site for more information.

Pros: Excellent Choice & Separate Veggie Menu, Pleasant Service

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Village: