Offers primarily Thai food along with some American food. Dishes such as pad thai, larb, satay, curry, and orange "chicken" with choice of tofu or faux meats; also veg burgers, wraps, salads, and fries. Casual atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Thai, Asian, Take-out
3804 Central Ave NE (Carlisle)
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108
505-200-2290

Open Mon-Sat 11am-9pm, Sun 5-9pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by nmveggiegirl
Evolving
Evolving

Tummy for vegans & non-vegans!

4 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

Took my non-veg friend to lunch here- she LOVED it!!!

We had spring rolls, edamame, and fried tofu!!!

It would be 100 % perfect IF it was all organic!!! I'll def be back!!! YUM!!!

Pros: yummy food always
Cons: not 100% organic
camilleotero
camilleotero

One of my favorite places

5 Posted on 04 / 08 / 2014

I live in a small town so I travel to Abq once a week to get my groceries and eat here at least once a month. I order my usual appetizer of steam curry dumplings and entrée of spicy noodles. I'm usually in town shopping without the family and I find this place perfect to sit and read as it's so peaceful, the service is fast and my usual order is always perfect.

Rambling Vegans
Rambling Vegans

Can't Wait To Go Back!

5 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2014

We only got to eat here once when visiting Albuquerque but we'll definitely be eating here again the next time we're there. We got the mushroom steak, Praram's plate, grand tempura and chocolate chip banana rolls to go. We didn't get to eat it all until we got back to where we were staying, so it was all cooled off by then but we had no complaints. It was all so delicious! Definitely stop here if you're in Albuquerque. You can't go wrong.

Pros: Great Food, Decent Prices, Fast & Friendly Service

forever_vegan
forever_vegan

Healthy, mellow atmosphere, and SCRUMPTIOUS!

5 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2014

Thai Vegan in Nob Hill is my FAVORITE vegan restaurant here in abq! I like plain steamed rice and veggies or a noodle dish. I love how they don't add salt or oil on the rice/veg sides (they do in the main dishes though). The staff is always extremenly welcoming too! And every time my sister and I go we are very relaxed because of the music and atmosphere. 10/10, would recommend :-), from a fellow health-conscious vegan.

Pros: Delicious food, friendly staff, comfortable
Cons: None!
jhawk
jhawk

Genuine Thai with Vegan Twist

5 Posted on 11 / 12 / 2013

I was surprised how good this establishment was. I assumed it would be ok and to my surprise it was probably the best thai flavors I have ever had, even better than when I was a carnivore. I walked in 20 minutes before closing and ordered two appetizers and two entrees and was walking out the door within 15 minutes. I was a little under the weather and the "seafood" soup had the spicy kick I needed to get right. Freshy rolls were also very good quality. The restaurant itself has a great calm vibration on the inside. Wish I had gone back to dine in.

Pros: All Vegan, Good Vibe, Friendly Service
JC
JC

Another Thai Vegan!!!

5 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2013

Chef Pat has opened another Thai Vegan because his first restaurant was so successful. Don't miss eating at any of the Thai Vegans!

Pros: Delicious, Affordable, Good Portions
KandE
KandE

Very relaxing atmosphere

4 Posted on 09 / 01 / 2013

I finally had the opportunity to stop by here for a quick dinner before going to a ballgame. The staff was very nice. The menu was a little overwhelming, so I asked the waitress what she liked - she steered me towards a page I hadn't noticed with dinner combos. It was very good - salad, eggroll, and tasty green curry. The tofu was silky, as expected in a true Asian restaurant. I can't wait to go back with my wife.

Pros: Very relaxing atmosphere, All meals are vegan
Cons: So many choices
JackieP
JackieP

Great food

5 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2013

Great food, very affordable. Very pretty inside, you wouldn't guess it from its modest exterior. I had pumpkin stir-fry; it was extremely tasty. The restaurant has a similar format to other vegan Thai/Asian food restaurants in other cities, but the food here was better than others I've tried.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, nice atmosphere
scottie1134
scottie1134

They made it right and then some

5 Posted on 02 / 23 / 2013

I went to Thai Vegan again yesterday. They got my order wrong. And this time I went back. I called them and explained about the order. They were very apologetic. But apologetic aint going to make me full. When I get there the chef comes out and apologizes. He made the trip worth it and then some. The dish came out perfect and they treated me right. For this, I will continually go there over and over again. Thanks for giving me a great vegan restaurant, that even my meat eater friends love.

I stopped going to the original Thai vegan because they would never get the order right. I order the same thing every time, and they've got it right about 3 out of 10 times on average. I wanted my dish as it appears on the menu. But I know they put mushrooms, carrots, and celery in it. So I make it clear to not put those in the dish. I want the dish as it appears on the menu. And they still get it wrong. And I would have to order 2 orders so I can at least get filled up. I decided I would give the new location a try. But same thing. Guess there's just no vegan restaurant for me here. But it appears a lot of people here do like it. So its probably just me.
Updated from previous review on Sunday January 27, 2013

Pros: Vegan, Location, Staff
Cons: Price, Quanity, Getting Order Right
Holly K
Holly K

Thai Vegan excellent in every way

5 Posted on 12 / 29 / 2012

Thai Vegan is now open in Nob Hill -- hurray! Menu is the same as the original one on Osuna -- same outstanding cuisine. Patreak, owner-chef, is warm and very concerned about feeding people the healthiest possible meals. He accommodates any dietary needs. The new Nob Hill Thai Vegan has a warm, inviting feel to it and is twice as large as the one on Osuna. HIghly recommended for vegans, vegetarians but omnivores also love the food. Extensive menu. Deserts. Large groups can be accommodated. Great value.

Pros: excellent food, warm atmosphere , friendly
nmveggiegirl
nmveggiegirl

So HAPPY that there are two~

5 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2012

Thai Vegan Nob Hill offers a beautiful ambiance, delicious cuisine, friendly staff close to shopping and entertainment

Pros: Excellent Food, Great Value, Friendly Staff
Cons: There is not one in every city

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Vegan - Nob Hill: