Serves meat, veg options available. Vegetable dishes on menu, lots of choices with tofu. Small restaurant, family owned. Has Wi-Fi. Near Shoreline Dr and marina piers. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

First Review by AMuellerTX
mikejika
mikejika

Great choice while in Corpus Christi

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2015

My family and I were pleasantly surprised when we asked about one of the items on the menu and the server immediately said that they could make any dish on the menu Vegan. What a relief. The food we great. The presentation of the dish was amazing. The serving size was more than one person could comfortable eat. The atmosphere of this establishment was relaxing and the interior was spotless. The owners were very friendly. When we travel to this area again we will definitely return. If the rating tool would let us, we would give this place a rating of 5 cows!

Pros: Quality and Quantity of Food, Great Service, Relaxing Atmosphere
elfmaiden713
elfmaiden713

Delicious

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2015

Every entree and curry on the menu can be made vegan! I had the lemongrass tofu, which was easily one of the best Thai dishes I've ever eaten. My fiance's tofu green curry was served in a coconut, which looked incredible. Both were served with a side of fresh pineapple. We also ordered the veggie crispy rolls, which are served with a chili-peanut-apricot-cucumber sauce. I've never had that combination before but I really liked it. I do wish the dishes had been one or two dollars cheaper, but I loved the food so much that I can't complain. I'd definitely come back if I lived in the area.

michellegeorge
michellegeorge

Really Enjoyed The Food

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2014

Nice atmosphere and the food was great

Pros: Great Food
Cons: Slow Service

AMuellerTX
AMuellerTX

Great food, great service

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2013

After searching Happy Cow for options in Corpus, we were disappointed to find so few. Thai Spice was a jewel. The food was delicious, made fresh, and authentic Thai. The owners (from Thailand) were super friendly. We will definitely visit it again when we are there next.

Pros: Tasty food wonderfully presented, Friendly staff, Nice vibe
Cons: Moderately sized portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Spice: