Serves meat, veg options available. Vegetable dishes on menu, lots of choices with tofu. Small restaurant, family owned. Has wi-fi. Near Shoreline Dr and marina piers. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

elfmaiden713
elfmaiden713

Delicious

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2015

Every entree and curry on the menu can be made vegan! I had the lemongrass tofu, which was easily one of the best Thai dishes I've ever eaten. My fiance's tofu green curry was served in a coconut, which looked incredible. Both were served with a side of fresh pineapple. We also ordered the veggie crispy rolls, which are served with a chili-peanut-apricot-cucumber sauce. I've never had that combination before but I really liked it. I do wish the dishes had been one or two dollars cheaper, but I loved the food so much that I can't complain. I'd definitely come back if I lived in the area.

michellegeorge
michellegeorge

Really Enjoyed The Food

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2014

Nice atmosphere and the food was great

Pros: Great Food
Cons: Slow Service
AMuellerTX
AMuellerTX

Great food, great service

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2013

After searching Happy Cow for options in Corpus, we were disappointed to find so few. Thai Spice was a jewel. The food was delicious, made fresh, and authentic Thai. The owners (from Thailand) were super friendly. We will definitely visit it again when we are there next.

Pros: Tasty food wonderfully presented, Friendly staff, Nice vibe
Cons: Moderately sized portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Spice: