Serves meat, veg options available. As with most Thai food menus, you can find a few vegan and vegetarian selections, or just request tofu/veggies instead of meat. Vegans request no egg (such as in pad thai noodles). Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Non-veg
710 S Virginia Dare Trail (Beach Rd)
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina 27948
252-441-1180

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by sprouted
chwjmu114
chwjmu114

tried to give 5 stars!!!!

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2015

SO good. Their vegetarian section is also all vegan - so I had lots of options. If you have meat eaters with you, they will love what they get too based on what my family said. Awesome Thai restaurant. I tried to give 5 stars but can't because it serves meat also. Will be back again!!!

Pros: Lots of veg options, Good service
sprouted
sprouted

my favorite for over 10 years

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2012

I LOVE the thai room!! easy to eat veg or vegan and even better than the food I ate in Thailand:)
Updated from previous review on Tuesday July 24, 2012

Pros: service, all the dishes, soup

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Room: