Thai Palace

Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant, has a separate vegetarian menu section. Try the pad thai. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by nation_m
linearloop
linearloop

What A Great Find!

4 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2013

I found this restaurant on a visit to Sacramento and was happily surprised. While we arrived 20 minutes before closing, we were welcomed in and greeted warmly. The food was some of the best Thai I've had anywhere. Service was fast and efficient and the staff was keen enough to make appropriate vegetarian suggestions for alternatives to a dish they were out of. This is definitely on my list of places to eat the next time I'm in Sacramento.

larryabailey
larryabailey

Number One for Sacramento!

4 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2011

After one visit, the Thai Place Restaurant became one of our favorites for Sacramento. Great food, great service, and competitive prices. I love the spicy tofu curries and my partner loves all the vegan dishes he tried (he is slowly working himself thru the whole menu!). Almost any dish offered by Thai Place is available as vegan and many are wheat free. There is a special lunch menu for super fast service. I start salivating as soon as I hear the words Thai Place!

Pros: Fantastic Food, Helpful Staff, Quick Service
Cons: Parking can be tight, There's not more in the Sacramento Area
Guest
Guest

Fabulous Thai!

4 Posted on 12 / 16 / 2010

Love this Thai place! They will make any plate vegan / vegetarian, add tofu, subtract egg, etc. Service is alway great. Pad Thai is the best I have ever had! Pa Nang curry is also a favorite.

Pros: Great food, Good Service, Great prices
Cons: None!

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Palace: