Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegetarian options and will accommodate special diets upon request. Try the spicy curry tofu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Non-veg

jasonlheath
jasonlheath

Reasonable Option

Posted on 10 / 13 / 2014

A reasonable option for a small town like Jackson. The food isn't anything like you would get in a decent Thai restaurant but at least they have a few vegan options. Serving sizes are also not generous and both my girlfriend and I could have eaten two main courses each.

Pros: Vegan Options, Brewery Next Door
Cons: Moderately Tasty, Small Servings
Garkat
Garkat

Very good food

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2010

Went there for dinner and I was quickly seated. They have organic tofu that can be included in many Thai dishes. I ordered Pad Thai extra hot and it was very good. Not quite as spicy as I would've liked, but very tasty. Some of their dishes are vegan and/or gluten free. It is moderately priced, my Pad Thai was $14. Waiter was not the most friendly chap, but I have encountered much worse.

Pros: Good vegetarian Thai food, Romantic atmosphere
Cons: Moderately priced, Not the most friendly waitstaff

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Me Up: