Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant. Offers a separate vegetarian menu section with fake meat, tofu, and vegetable dishes without fish sauce. Items on this menu are vegan except ones that contain egg and are labeled as such. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg
1207 N Charles St
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
410-727-1234

Call for Hours

First Review by shanbogen

Tasty, great veg options, a bit greasy.

4 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2014

(BTW, the name of the restaurant is 'Thai Landing'. Not Landin.)

I LOVE this restaurant. It's my favorite Thai place in Baltimore. There are a lot of menu items suitable for vegans and everything I've tried has been delicious (especially the drunken noodles && all of the veg appetizers - try the golden fritters - even my meat-eating friends love them). My complaint is that the noodle dishes & any coconut-based dishes tend to be very, very oily. A little too oily. I usually save at least half for leftovers and use tongs to move the noodles etc. into a separate container so that the grease at the bottom doesn't go with them.

They're very friendly and are knowledgeable about vegan and vegetarian diets so if you need accommodation for something, or have a question, just ask!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday April 15, 2014

Pros: Great selection of delicious veg options, Delivery, takeout, or dine-in available, Accommodating to requests
Cons: Greasy

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Landing: