Serves meat, veg options available. Most items can me made vegan. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by Kac50
Kac50
Kac50

Vegan menu!!!

4 Posted on 09 / 21 / 2013

I actually created an account on Happy Cow to write a review for Thai Hut! I happened upon this great place randomly and was super excited to see a large sign advertising vegan/veg options on their window. The food is amazing and the service is great! The restaurant is spotless and there is a definite emphasis on health and wellness in both presentations within the restaurant and the food they serve. The lunch menu is an amazing deal and with going to school nearby, I am becoming nervous that the owners "see you tomorrow" farewell might too easily become true!

Pros: Great Quality Food !!!!, Smiling service, Lunch menu prices!
Cons: none!

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Hut: