Serves meat, veg options available. Has a separate vegetarian menu featuring appetizers, soups, and main entrees. Tofu and meat-substitute used. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Chinese, Delivery, Non-veg

headdy326
headdy326

My Vegan Heart LOVES Thai House

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2013

Thai House has a great vegan menu toward the back of the regular menu. Prices are reasonable and the food is fantastic. The Manager Cameron is really kind and accommodating and the servers all understand vegan needs. I come here EVERY time I come in town. Delish! Here are my recs: the vegan sizzling rice soup, vegan tom yum soup, su gai (it's like vegan chicken) anything but especially the basil su gai. I also like the su gee - it's a bit like fish but I believe it is soy based.

Pros: great service and atmosphere, delicious food, lots of options
Cons: NONE!

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai House: