Serves meat, veg options available. Tofu can be used in some dishes as substitute. Also has mockmeats made from soy or wheat gluten. Ask for the green vegetarian menu. Also locations in Gastonia and Pineville. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by blissuser
BrittneyNicole
BrittneyNicole

Delicious

4 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2012

My friend and I were passing through the Charlotte area and decided to try the Thai House because I'm vegetarian and we were not disappointed. The food was wonderful. I had the vegetarian yellow curry and it was the best I have ever had. I would also recommend the sticky rice for desert:)

Pros: Yummy food, Vegetarian options, Reasonable price
Cons: Too far away from Jackson;p
blissuser
blissuser

Yummy!

4 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2007

Tasty and eye-appealing dishes and the staff is very gracious. Our Sunday dinner at the Thai House was just right. We will definitely return. :-)

Pros: scrumptious meal, appetizing, aesthetically appealing

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai House: