A perfect place to stop on the way past New York City on trips between New England and the Mid-Atlantic states because it's just a couple hundred feet from both the Saw Mill Parkway and I-87 and fairly close to the Sprain Brook Parkway, in the middle of Westchester County just north of the city. Easy off, easy on. We found the food to be very good and the service friendly, respectful and efficient. There are two pages of vegetarian items on the varied menu. The food was tasty and reasonably priced. Over-the-top ornate, traditional Thai decor in this second-floor restaurant adds to the pleasant atmosphere.Pros: good food, wide selection, pleasant atmosphere
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Ardsley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Thai House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 250 times since Jan 2013.