Thai-Gour Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant, one of few places in Glen Burnie with veg options. Menu includes a veggie section with around 6 main entrees. The dining area is nicely decorated. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by nardanddee
nardanddee
nardanddee

Pleasantly Surprised

4 Posted on 03 / 25 / 2012

I usually encounter great places while I'm traveling. I was overjoyed to come across this local spot. The staff was very nice and they have a good number of vegan items on the menu. I had the spring rolls (excellent!) and the Pa Ram Jae. My entree was good but could have used some additional seasoning. I will definitely return to this place. This is going to be my go-to spot when I'm fortunate enough to be on my own stomping grounds.

Pros: variety, friendly staff, tasty food
Cons: limitted parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai-Gour Cafe: