Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant, one of few places in Glen Burnie with veg choices. Menu includes a small vegetable section with around 6 or so main entrees. The dining area is nicely decorated. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, American, Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
7477 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by nardanddee

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted on 03 / 25 / 2012

I usually encounter great places while I'm traveling. I was overjoyed to come across this local spot. The staff was very nice and they have a good number of vegan items on the menu. I had the spring rolls (excellent!) and the Pa Ram Jae. My entree was good but could have used some additional seasoning. I will definitely return to this place. This is going to be my go-to spot when I'm fortunate enough to be on my own stomping grounds.

Pros: variety, friendly staff, tasty food
Cons: limitted parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai-Gour Cafe: