Serves meat, veg options available. Thai restaurant with several vegan options. Serves alcohol. Will deliver food from 5pm-10pm ($20 minimum order, $3 delivery charge). Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Take-out, Non-veg
225 W Golf Rd
Schaumburg, Illinois 60195
847-519-1770

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

My Favorite Thai Place in the Chicago Area!

Posted on 02 / 27 / 2009

OK, I love the holy [I'm sure you get my point] out of this place. I live in the city, but make a point to go to the Woodfield Mall twice a month just so I can eat here [the restaurant isn't far from the mall]. The service is slow, but I don't care, I'll wait forever for their Mussaman Curry [they don't add fish sauce...but always double check]!!! And if you like your food Thai Spicy, don't let them talk you out of it - this place is great!!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Garden: