Thai Garden

Serves meat, veg options available. Small airy and comfortable Thai food place. Each lunch dish comes with rice and a small spring roll (vegan). Tofu is a choice for most menu items. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Blondies
Blondies
Blondies

Great option in Central Point!

4 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2013

My husband and I stopped into Thai Garden for lunch the other day after being referred there by a friend of mine. The restaurant is small, but clean and cozy. We seated ourselves and were quickly waited on by a friendly lady, that I assume was the/an owner. She was helpful and quick to let me know that my option was vegan when I asked. We didn't wait long for our lunches to arrive and were happy with the quality of the food and the freshness. Each meal came with the entree, rice (your choice of brown or white) and a spring roll with dipping sauce. All at a very resonable price. We noticed that the restaurant does a brisk business at lunch time and I would recommend take out if you aren't at a table by 12:05 pm. All in all, I enjoyed the experience and the fact that I now have a veg-friendly option in a town where there are very few. We will be back!

Pros: Fresh, healthy options, Good prices, Clean, friendly restaurant
Cons: Small space, Very busy at lunch time

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Garden: