CLOSED: Thai Cuisine

Serves meat, veg options available. This restaurant is very Vegan friendly and has separate Vegetarian listings for both appetizers and dinners. The chef is willing to make any of the meals Vegan by substituting a choice of mixed vegetables, tofu and/or seitan. Menu options for soups, appetizers, entrees and desserts. MAR 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN/CLOSED ON FEB 28 (LAST DAY). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Thai, Non-veg
501 S Meadow St (Cecil Malone Dr)
Ithaca, New York 14850
607-273-2031

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Vegnut
Vegnut
Vegnut

Caught in a lie

1 Posted on 02 / 26 / 2011

They lied about the smoked tofu being vegan. I ate it a bunch then found out from an ex-employee where they got it from and saw it was not vegan. I went to Thai cuisine and made them show me the package. It has egg whites in it. I also found out if they can't get the vegan tempura batter, they get the regular one without telling customers. Go to Taste of Thai instead, they are very vegan friendly.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Thai Cuisine: