Thai Bistro

Serves meat, veg options available. Casual Thai food place that's centrally located in Medford. Although there is not a specific menu for vegetarians/vegans, many items can be customized according to dietary preferences simply by asking the server to have the dish made vegetarian or vegan style. Has wheat-free and gluten-free choices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
535 Stevens St
Medford, Oregon 97504
541-772-6200

Open Mon-Sat 11am-9pm, closed Sun.

First Review by Blondies
calivegan46
calivegan46

What a find!

4 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2013

I came here for dinner while visiting the town because I heard about their vegan options. There are many dishes that can be made vegan by asking. The only difference between vegetarian and vegan style is that the vegan one does not have fish sauce. Each dish is made to order which is great for customizing it to your needs. My food was delicious and couldn't have asked for anything better! I ordered the lunch size for dinner because the dinner size is too large for my appetite. However, if you are incredibly hungry you should go with the dinner size which is a few dollars more. Overall I am impressed with this restaurant and would come back all the time if I lived in the area.

Blondies
Blondies

Love this place!

4 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2012

I love Thai Bistro :o) I work in Medford and we eat here for lunch regularly. For the most part, you can simply pick a dish from the menu and ask to have it made vegan style and they will alter the recipe (if needed) to be veg friendly.

The restaurant is clean, the staff is friendly and helpful. I have eaten here many times and never had a bad experience. The food is always fresh and made when you order it.

They also have a very good buffet, but the veg options are not well marked and you will have to ask about the dishes. However, when I have done this, the staff is really great about finding out for me (even going into the kitchen to ask the chef what is in the dish if they don't know).

Pros: Clean, pleasant atmosphere, Friendly staff, Fresh food
Cons: Can be slow if busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Bistro: