Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food and sushi bar. Regular menu is primarily meat, so ask for the green vegetarian menu (regular menu does not show all the vegetarian choices). Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Japanese, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
13037 Gulf Blvd (Johns Pass)
Madeira Beach, Florida 33708

Becccy333
Becccy333

Very good!

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2015

The tofu with peanutsauce is yummy!! I love this place!

Jessica3932
Jessica3932

huge selection

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2011

Thai Am 2 has a huge vegan selection. I love the separate menu for vegetarians. The sushi is very good. The servings are large. The fried tofu with peanut sauce is literally an entire brick of tofu fried with peanut sauce. Very good. When I go here I feel like I am going to a vegan restaurant.

pronghorn
pronghorn

Veg Heaven!!

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2011

You must ASK for the vegetarian menu. You'll be overwhelmed with multiple pages of delicious veggie choices! "Thai Hot" is pretty darn hot and wonderful, if you like super hot spiciness.

Pros: veg and non-veg, clean, friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Thai Am II: