Serves meat, veg options available. Tea house and restaurant, one of few places in Almeria to offer some veggie food. Located just below the Alcazaba of Almeria. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Morrocan, North African, Non-veg

First Review by lizipfe
lizipfe
lizipfe

good find

3 Posted on 06 / 27 / 2013

I am happy that I and my friend stumbled upon this place, the ambience and the decor inside was lovely. We arrived as it was opening and bread was being freshly made it was delicious accompanied the hummus that we ordered well. The menu is very small and there are only about 5 vege dishes but what we ordered we very much enjoyed, the only point i'd make is that the salad was a little too salty for my liking but all the dishes were eaten and enjoyed. The best part of the meal was definitely the tea that we ordered I have had some good tea in my time but this was by far the best! When the bill came we were a little shocked to see the price and also to see that we had be charged for the bread that had been brought over to us initially I guess you should never assume anything is complimentary and has it was so delicious we didn't mind much (it was about 1 euro 50). There is also a tapas menu that I would have loved to have gone back to check out but we had very limited time. Worth visting if only for the tea.

Pros: Good tea and bread, Nice ambience
Cons: Price, Limited vege dishes

Dear Owner and Manager of Teteria Almedina: