Stocks a wide range of frozen vegetarian fauxmeats and fauxfish, including vegan, at reasonable prices. Friendly service. more-less
12059 Nebel St (Randolph)
Rockville, Maryland 20852
301-770-6778

Open Mon, Thur, Fri 2:30-6:30pm, Sat-Sun 12:30-6:30pm.

First Review by ahaus829

Great place

4 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2010

so I haven't been there in a while (that whole veggie meat scare) though but the two times I went Terry was extremely helpful and very nice and even gave us some free Citrus Spareribs.He had pretty much any mock meat you could imagine even abalone and lobsters and such. He used to (and maybe still does) deliver too the MD Food Co-op and the veggie chicken hams (yes chicken hams) made the best vegan chicken salad ever. The pork log I got from him was used to make homemade vegan dumplings and they turned out amazing. It is a small warehouse with just a bunch of freezers but it was an awesome place.

Pros: Huge selection, Terry is friendly
Cons: most of the "meat" came from taiwan, some of it was not vegan

Very knowledgeable & friendly service!

5 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2007

"Terry" (?) was very helpful, and even helped me decode the non-English labels--showing me that some of the faux meat I'd picked out contained non-vegan ingredients (egg whites/gelatin). You might miss Terry's the first time--it's just a bunch of freezers in a garage building. But don't be frightened off--this is GEM!

Pros: Friendly/knowlegable service, Great selection, Reasonable prices
Cons: Warehouse location, Non-English labeling

Dear Owner and Manager of Terry's Healthy Food: