NYC vegan organic fast food restaurant offering sandwiches, wraps, fresh baked goods, fresh juices, and smoothies. Try the vegan apple cider donuts. Casual and light atmosphere. Certified Kosher. Just a block west of Madison Square Park. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Juice bar, Fast food, Kosher, Bakery, Take-out, Delivery
60 W 23rd St (Chelsea)

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by veggiegoth
teafour2
teafour2

Great for breakfast or lunch

Posted on 05 / 26 / 2015

We recently stayed in NYC for a week and alternated between Blossom du jour and Terri for breakfast each day. All food here is vegan. The sandwiches are excellent - probably they have the edge over Blossom du jour as the sandwiches at Terri have a little more sauce and flavour but overall there's not much to choose between them "meatball sub","philly cheesesteak","avocado chicken" (allvegan)- if you want american style sandwiches they do around 6 really, really nice ones. Good portion sizes. Good shakes and I had the chilli one day which again was nice. Exactly want you want for breakfast or quick food. There's a few more seats than Blossom du jour down the road but both were great. Really glad we ate here.

Pros: Great messy classic sandwiches, all vegan, inexpensive
Cons: not a lot of seats
DaniM
DaniM

Good

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2015

Good eatery if you just want to stop by and get something to eat or a healthy snack and a smoothie or juice. Located in a great area, therefore it's a busy atmosphere inside. Friendly staff.

VeganLin
VeganLin

I Love Terri

Posted on 01 / 31 / 2015

Terri in Chelsea is my go-to take out spot when visiting New York City. Last time in New York, I stayed in Chelsea for a long weekend. I stopped at Terri when I arrived and stopped back several times over the course of the weekend. My favorite sandwich is the veggie. I have tried others, including the pulled pork and buffalo chicken and those were fine, but I just keep going back for the veggie which is one of my favorite sandwiches ever! The only sandwich that I did not care for is the Thanksgiving which just uses turkey "lunch meat" slices that I was not expecting and just did not like in this sandwich. Terri also has wonderful shakes, chocolate is my favorite, and smoothies, Acai is my favorite. I hope Terri expands and comes to other cities including my own. The staff is pretty friendly too.

Pros: Great food, Good service for take out, Decent prices for NYC

Brok O. Lee
Brok O. Lee

Great for take-out

Posted on 11 / 28 / 2014

Loved the food I tried here: Lady in Red juice (in a bottle in their fridge), quesadilla wrap, and a cookie. The quesadilla was really excellent, cheezy and spicy. But I was disappointed that there were only a few counter-type seats. There was a constant flow of people coming in to order take-out. If they could add a few tables somehow it would be perfect.

Pros: Nice variety of vegan fast food
Cons: Not comfortable for sitting
Cabrita
Cabrita

Tasty Wraps

Posted on 10 / 06 / 2014

I love EVERYTHING they have, maybe most the Asian Chicken Wrap. Incredibly tasty and yummy. I guess there is no wrong choice there. Staff is very friendly, prices are nyc-like.

Pros: Big variety , Friendly staff
Cons: too expensive juices
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Awesome!

Posted on 09 / 11 / 2014

Went here on a recent trip, and this place is amazing. I had the thanksgiving sandwich (tofurky, stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy...I forget what else) and a butterfinger milkshake. Both were super awesome.

The prices are a bit high, but it's good for a rare occasion or special day.

I would absolutely eat here again.

Pros: All vegan, Milkshakes
Cons: Pricy
corinal
corinal

Mmmm...chicken caesar wrap...

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

We got the chicken caesar wrap, which was amazing. I love the combination of vegenaise, tomato, and lettuce. We also got the Thai chicken wrap and it was good, but not amazing - something about it being hot and didn't taste fresh. The staff were so friendly. As we left they gave us a piece of fruit we had never tried before (mangosteen). It's more of a take-away place than a sit down and eat kind of place.

Pros: Super friendly staff, Great food
Cons: No bathroom, Not many seats
sbthax
sbthax

fast and delicious

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

Breakfast at Terri's while visiting NYC. Very good and fast. Had the sausage egg and cheese sandwich.

xtricu
xtricu

in town for hope conference!

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

This place is amazing, the food is awesome. Everyone was so polite and helpful. They kept us fed through our entire stay. Of all the places in the city, we ate there almost exclusively. They were quick and convenient and we were able to get food in between talks without missing a step!
We recommend this place to everyone, vegan or not.
P.S.
Rocket to Russia had their first two cover songs. ;)

Pros: fast, cheap, delicious
gruesomebones
gruesomebones

Wonderful little place

Posted on 07 / 10 / 2014

I just went here today for the first time and may I say, it was superb. The employees were absolutely delightful and kept a smile on their face (even in this hot weather), the place itself was very clean and organized. The food was magnificent, I had the buffalo chicken sandwich and though it was bigger than I expected, I had no problems with it at all. I also had a peanut butter brownie and a smoothie called "Summers Day", both excellent. I will definitely return for more and next time bring some people with me!

Pros: amazing food, friendly staff, clean environment
Babette
Babette

I like Terri

Posted on 07 / 04 / 2014

It's fun to order there a very meaty and dairy like breakfast sanwich, but 100 % vegan. I'd just add a bit for veggies in them.

Pros: Quick service, Fake meats and cheese, Friendly service
Cons: No toilet
slo0go
slo0go

Great sandwiches!!!

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

I love this place for their sandwiches. They have a number of delicious panini style sandwiches with daiya cheese, including a meatball sandwich, buffalo chicken sandwich, ranch chicken sandwich, thanksgiving sandwich, tofu scramble wrap, etc.

Terri also has fresh juices and yummy desserts (think mini cupcakes and brownies).

If you order several items online there is usually a discount! However, the delivery radius is somewhat small. The Chelsea Terri is about 12 blocks away from my office but too far to qualify for delivery! :(

Terri has another location in the FiDi (Financial District), which is just as delicious!

Pros: Great for lunch, Variety of sandwiches, Fresh juice
healthykylee
healthykylee

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

This place is a major find! Amazing vegan options. They have everything from desserts, to smoothies, & desserts. The vegan brownies are some of the best I've ever tasted and the green power smoothie is so delish! Can't go wrong here for fast and delicious vegan food. So content.

Tope
Tope

Great vegan food

Posted on 01 / 16 / 2014

If you are looking for a place to grab a quick bite, this is the place.
I ate the bufallo "chicken" sandwiche, and it was delicious.

Pros: quick
Cons: not a lot of places to sitdown
HiPB
HiPB

Delicious

Posted on 11 / 05 / 2013

Great sandwiches on the go. I especially love the Thanksgiving sandwich.

Pros: great food, price , location
cookiem
cookiem

Satisfactory sweets

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2013

I have a sweet tooth, it's true, so this review is only for their sweets. There are so many options these days for vegan sweets, it's no longer exciting just to have vegan dessert - they must be good. The ones at Terri are good, but not excellent. The frosting on the cupcakes is slightly heavy, but for a cafe style establishment, it is perfectly on par with expectations. The cookies are also standard for this type of cafe - good flavor, but not out of this world. They don't crumble, which is good. They are hearty and filling.

The doughnuts are not traditional doughnuts, and I would say they are baked in a mold/ pan, as they look more like shaped muffins with a hole than deep-fried bad-for-you doughnuts. Granted, they are good with a nice apple cider base for cinnamon sweet flavor, but they are not doughnuts. If I had a choice, I would buy the brownie instead of the doughnut because the brownie has the heartiness of a picnic- ready brownie: ready to go anywhere and deliver a rich chocolate flavor.

The smoothies are delicious. It might be because they freeze their own fruit and/or add in agave nectar. Either way, I was very surprised at how I found the Terri Berri beyond my expectations. Delicious and worth the price.

The prices are great for the desserts, and I would not hesitate to go back and order 1 of everything off the counter! If the prices were higher, I might say the rating was lower, but because of the incredible prices for dessert, based on those, my expectations were quite satisfied. Yum!

Pros: Smoothies!, Cupcakes, Brownies
Dalibor
Dalibor

nice breakfast

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2013

Good choise of smoothies
Non raw vegan options but very tasty!
Recomended for breakfast and littele break befor lunch!

Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

quick breakfast

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2013

As this location was close to our hotel, we came in for breakfast on the morning we were going home. We were so grateful they were open early on a Sunday. There's a few bar stools at the counter and we ate in as no one else was there. Most of the customers seemed to coming in to get smoothies to go. We got the breakfast scramble wrap, a spinach salad and a Brazilian smoothie. A tasty way to start the day and say goodbye to NYC.

Pros: open early, tasty and quick
Cons: no restroom
Yvette Rigby
Yvette Rigby

Vegan grab n go

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2013

Like many vegan cafes, Terri specializes in sandwiches and salads. Wanting something lighter, I went for a vegan Caesar - delicious dressing and chick'n. Also got something not so light - the brownie - which was yummy too!

Happy VeganNYC
Happy VeganNYC

Best vegan sandwiches in town!

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2013

Hands down, these guys do the best vegan sandwiches in town, and I really like the other places (like Blossom Du Jour), but Terri's sandwiches just can't be beat.

Pros: DELICIOUS, Great prices, Fast
Cons: Limited Seating, Sometimes run out of menu items
kristinivarsson
kristinivarsson

Great lunch place

Posted on 07 / 16 / 2013

If you want something quick, this is a great place to have a lunch. Nice home-made lemonades.

Pros: Good fast food
Cons: Few places to sit
FredSchecter
FredSchecter

What terrific food and service

Posted on 05 / 01 / 2013

This is one of my favs for vegan quick food. Their tuna melt made with chickpeas is amazing as they grill the sandwich like a pannini. Meatball parm and other fantastic "copies"...make sure you try their potato salad, too

Pros: Quick, Reasonable price, delicious
Cons: Only one in the city
Winterhunt
Winterhunt

Nice

Posted on 03 / 20 / 2013

all vegan and nice staff... I like it and it's fast foody, so great in a rush... not great as far as seating but better than average for to go...

Shel Graves
Shel Graves

Vegan and gluten free in NYC

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2012

A great Happy Cow recommendation in Manhattan. A cafe with tempting wraps and smoothies, Terri's offers soy, rice, and almond milk options for their lattes and they have vegan and vegan and gluten free cupcakes and muffins. Delicious! The staff were friendly and there was a little bookshelf promoting The China Study, Eating Animals, and Vegucated. Felt right at home!

Pros: gluten free, smoothies, baked goods
natz
natz

Good for a lunch stop but greasy!

Posted on 06 / 08 / 2012

Staying in NYC and needed a quick sandwich, I ordered the mock chicken quesadilla and husband had the thanksgiving sandwich. Thanksgiving was good but would have preferred chunkier mock turkey rather than lots of thin slices as we could do this at home with REdwood FOods turkey slices. Good mix. Quesadillas were far too greasy, grease needs up in bottom of basket. Also too much cheese in proportion to the mock chicken meaning it was basically a grilled cheese quesadilla rather than a chicken one with a cheese topping. Shame as the few bits of chicken were good. Staff friendly and good clean venue (no restrooms though!). Think they could do these options a bit healthier to compete with BLossom du jour which we found far more appetising on the following day.

Pros: Good location, Friendly
Cons: No toilets, Greasy therefore not as healthy as could, Too much cheese!
turtleveg
turtleveg

Great vegan sandwiches!

Posted on 05 / 22 / 2012

This is a cute place, order at the counter and sit at a bar stool looking out the window. The vegan 'bacon cheddar chicken ranch' sandwich is absolutely amazing! We also tried the chickpea "tuna" which was really tasty. We didn't try dessert, but did have a juice and smoothie which both were very good. Beware that the bar stools may fill up during peak times so you'll need to take your food to go or wait for a seat to open up.

Pros: good lunch options, healthy juices, tasty faux meats
Cons: lack of seating
sglcklch
sglcklch

OK lunch place

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2012

Came here for a light lunch. Menu was dominated by processed vegan products, lots of "chicken", "bacon", 'sausage", Daiya "cheese", and so on. Ended up getting the more wholesome roasted veggie sandwich and a lentil soup to split with the BF. The sandwich was yummy but the soup was a bit too thin for my liking. Also got a box of raw kale chips as it seemed cheap. Too salty, wouldn't recommend it. Very central location, easy to find.

Pros: location
Cons: only a few seats, too processed
TheVeganOfAus
TheVeganOfAus

Terri-ffic

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2012

We were lucky enough to be staying only a block away when we were in NYC last time. After the first try we loved it so much that we picked up a feed from Terri half the nights we were there!

It's all superb, even by NYC-vegan standards! The sandwiches, quasadillas, salads, parfaits, cheezecakes... A good blend of "junk food" and some healthier options too.

How I'd love to have a take-away like this in my town!

Pros: Options, Taste
TigerLily+DrTofu
TigerLily+DrTofu

Delicious food you can't get enough of

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2012

We went to Terri's the day after we arrived in NYC and were happy about finding such a nice place to get ourselves the first NYC food experience. Well, we ordered for take away, so we can't say anything about the restaurant-feeling when eating inside but we can tell from our positive impressions.

The staff was very very friendly and easy going, the wraps we had were extraordinary delicious (especially when you don't have to worry about your expensive bill), the smoothies are fresh made and you can choose between dozens of types and fruits (individual creations are welcome, too). The minimalistic modern interieur of the restaurant may seem cold to you, but inside you feel warmly welcome and treated as a friend.
Next time we are in NYC, we'll definitely be Terri's guest again.

Pros: Great food, Delicious smoothies, inexpensive menu
Cons: uncomfortable furnished
PennsyltuckyVeggie
PennsyltuckyVeggie

Great Sandwich Shop

Posted on 01 / 03 / 2012

Small and limited seating but most of NYC is the same. Terri has a lot of great sandwiches. My group enjoyed a Thanksgiving Sandwich, Fat Elvis, Lentil Soup, Beet Salad and Terri Berry Smoothie. Everything was fresh, well made and didn't take long at all.

Pros: vegan, comfort food, central location
Cons: limited seating
marturey
marturey

One of the food highlights of our NYC vacation

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2011

The restaurant is very cute and clean albeit small with limited seating - it's especially good for take-out. They are open very early (site lists 6am-11pm M-F, 8am-9pm weekends), which is convenient. On our first visit we both had the tofu scramble in a grilled thin tortilla. It was delicious and I'm generally a big tofu eater. It was pretty spicy though. We also had the Butterfinger shake made with cookies n' cream vegan ice cream, vegan chocolate syrup (who knew?), we substituted peanut butter for almond butter and soy milk for almond milk. It was divine. Really a tasty treat. They have healthier shakes too made with kale or juices made with spinach. We liked it so much we had the food twice. The second time we had the "meat"ball sub and the bacon cheddar sub. Both were really tasty. The cupcakes are great but the muffin was just ok (I don't like white flour too much). The service was outstanding - they were friendly both times. This isn't an upscale dining spot but it is high quality sandwiches, wraps, fresh blended juices, and desserts. Although some of the sandwich options are indulgent there were healthier options too (i.e. beet salad, (the menu is online). We were on vacation so we ate a lot more indulgently than we would normally but I really loved this place and I'm a long time vegan. Clean, fresh ingredients that were presented nicely, friendly staff, good hours, reasonable prices. Please open a Terri location in my small little town :)

Pros: delicious food , some unusual menu items, restaurant is spotless, friendly staff
Cons: limited seating, only one location
elles_belles
elles_belles

Mmmmmmm

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2011

I love their green smoothie. The one with the almond butter in it. So amazing. I also enjoyed a three bean salad they had in their case and the bacon, ranch, chicken wrap.

Michael X. James
Michael X. James

Yummmmm!

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2011

I've been here twice and have gotten the buffalo chicken sandwich and the meatball sub...the buffalo chicken was good, the meatball sub was better. The chili was the soup of the day last time and it was very good. The best thing here is the Butterfinger shake. It's delicious! Please note that this is a very small place and does not have a bathroom (you can use the Starbucks up the block if needed).

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Terri

Posted on 09 / 11 / 2011

Terri is a cute little restaurant that serves as a great lunch option, however seating is very limited. Upon recommendation of the woman working the counter, I went with the Bacon Cheddar Chicken Ranch sandwich, made with fake chicken, soy bacon, Daiya, ranch, and lettuce. Overall the sandwich was very good, but I felt that there was too much fake chicken and found myself taking most of it off - I prefer more veggies than fake meat. The woman also highly recommended the mocha brownie, but I found it to be underwhelming, and even inedible, so I threw the entire thing away. Overall though, the food is good and I'd recommend it, Terri is a solid 3.5.

aeclarke
aeclarke

Fresh Food

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2011

This plus makes it's own amazing juice drinks, they were outrageous. Loved them. The sandwiches were made fresh and you can really tell from tasting them that everything was made using locally grown foods. Great place, would definitely go back.

bencamps
bencamps

Excellent Food

Posted on 07 / 03 / 2011

Visited end of June 2011. This place does such nice sandwiches and wraps that we went 3 times during our trip.Some may find the food a bit on the spicy side although as everything is made fresh they can alter the amount of say spicy houmous or sauce that goes in. A great place to pick up lunch for a picnic or have a scrambled tofu wrap for breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff and good sized portions.

Pros: Amazing food, Good Value, Friendly
Cons: Small
Marte P
Marte P

Great mock meat sandwiches

Posted on 06 / 15 / 2011

I have to admit that I do love my mock meat, and Terri's does it really well. I had a chicken and bacon ranch style sandwich at 6 in the morning and it totally hit the spot. I also bought a portobello sandwich to bring back to my partner who is not a fan of mock meat, but this was unfortunately too spicy, and it was not listed anything spicy on the ingredient list. I'm sure I would have loved it though, but I couldn't have another bite after my own sandwich - they are BIG!

Pros: Good mock meat sandwiches, Nice staff, Reasonably priced
Cons: Not a lot of seating space
Guest
Guest

Good food, great variety

Posted on 06 / 04 / 2011

I went to Terri's for the first time today and I was immediately impressed with the menu selections. There were a few mock meat selections but unlike other vegan restaurants I have found, there was also good vegetable sandwiches and salad selections also. They also have great smoothies, fresh juices, shakes, and a variety of baked goods to choose from. The staff was friendly and competent (always a plus for me) and it didn't take a long time for my order to be prepared to go. I'll definitely be going back to Terri's.

Pros: Roasted Vegetable Sandwich :oP, Green Power Smoothie, Good food & staff!
Cons: I live outside of delivery area :o(
O-liv
O-liv

Great sandwich place!

Posted on 05 / 31 / 2011

Try the bacon chicken bbq ranch, it's amazing!! I would advise to get a sandwich (which are served grilled) and not a wrap, which are cut in slices and not wrapped, making them a little difficult to eat. Staff is very kind and helpfull. I regret not trying their cupcakes, which looked delicious. The moka brownie was a little disapointing. I would kill for another sandwich though!!

Pros: the sandwichs, kind staff, the sandwichs - once again!
Cons: the wraps aren't great
breathingwater76
breathingwater76

It's Fast Food, Not Health Food

Posted on 03 / 09 / 2011

I go here a lot. Nearly every day. It's got really great stuff to eat, but keep in mind it's fast food so it's greasy (lots of sauce) and most items are fake meat rather than vegetables. I recommend the following items:
Quesadilla
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich (spicy sauce & really messy, but good. Good without sauce as well)
Grilled Veggie Sandwich
Caesar Salad (The dressing is amazing!)
Green Shake
Chocolate Shake (better w/Almond milk)
All the desserts are good but nothing comes close to the greatness of the cup cakes! Be careful, they are addicting.
Some items are healthier than others. I shouldn't be eating soy but it's hard to resist some of this fake chicken & Terri has the best in NYC. The owners are very nice, and most of the staff is friendly, although I have encountered delivery issues and certain staff members can be a little rude.
It's small, not much seating but good for pick up/delivery. It's right off the F train at 23rd & very easy to get to (right next to a gym). I do recommend going there, but not eating there daily. It adds up in price & in grease content! But, it's not health food it's more of an indulgence.

Pros: Cup Cakes, Yummy Food, Location
Cons: Slow Delivery, Too Much Soy, Not Health Food
hollip
hollip

i wish there were more of these

Posted on 02 / 23 / 2011

first of all, i couldn't believe my eyes when i just saw a bad review a few places down. i think the food is great. the sandwiches are great and if i just want something healthy, i can get a juice, a kombucha and a salad. they also have quinoa and roasted sweet potatoes which i get if i am not in the mood for bread. i wouldn't dress up and take anyone on a date here, but it's quick, fairly cheap and i've never gotten anything there i didn't like. i wish it was open when i worked in chelsea. i would have eaten there almost every day.

Pros: cupcakes, vegan cesar salad, friendly staff
Cons: there could be more soy-free entrees
Pretty
Pretty

Can we say...delicious?

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2010

SO good. Their cupcakes are to-die-for! But if you are looking for a healthier options, they have those too, like their roasted vegetable sandwich or salads or wraps. This place is fantastic and they keep some pretty hot guys in house too so vegan food + eye candy = major win.

Pros: hotties, great cupcakes, awesome smoothies
anjalis
anjalis

Best vegan sandwiches in NYC!

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2010

I don't know why people complain about the daiya cheese or fake meat, this place is amazing! Besides that, it has some really healthy options without either of these things, but the sandwiches with them are great! Try the buffalo chicken sandwich or hummus avocado wrap, top it off with a green power smoothie and it's the perfect (cruelty-free) lunch!

Pros: great food!, staff is awesome, place is very cute
jenly
jenly

It saddens me to write this but . . . . yuck!

Posted on 11 / 30 / 2010

I was very excited when this restaurant opened since it is right next to my gym. However, after several visits I have to declare this place a huge disappointment. Part of the problem is there is no proper kitchen, so everything is premade and heated in a microwave. The other part of the problem is that most of the menu is superprocessed and super-fattening, with the starring roles going to Daiya cheese, vegenaise and that weird tasting Chinatown fake chickn. I have found every sandwich I have eaten there to be rather yucky, and the limited salads completely uninspired. I've been veg for 20 years now, and I hate to trash a veg place. But I think Terri is a poor ambassador for vegan food.

I would also like to note that the lowest rating I can give a 100% veg restaurant on HC is 2 stars. However, IMO this restaurant does not even deserve that many, especially in NYC where there are so many better options.

andrea
andrea

Awesome Addition

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2010

Went in the other day, and it was raining really hard, so I sat in the row of chairs along the front windows and chatted with one of the owners. The place is clean and cheerful, as are all the friendly staffers (cheerful, that is; though I'm sure they're clean too).

I had the chick'n bacon sandwich with Daiya cheddar. OMG, it was fantastic. They use excellent rosemary foccacia-type rolls, which really add to the experience. Also had a quinoa salad which was good.

Next day, came back and got another chick'n-Bacon, a Buffalo chick'n and the Peanut Chick'n Wrap. The wrap was really good and really full of fresh veggies, not skimpy. The only thing was I could barely taste any peanut sauce; same with the otherwise excellent Buffalo chick'n sandwich. My husband said there was almost no Buffalo sauce. So they need to step up the saucing, otherwise a really awesome place for reasonably-priced ethical eats.

Hey Terri, my husband is in there so often, we are hoping you'll start a Frequent Buyer Card program! My update: our new favorite is the meatball sub. Even fabulous after its train ride to Boston!

Pros: Yummy food, Freshness, Friendly atmosphere
Cons: It's not in Boston
Anjali
Anjali

The buffalo chicken is to die for!

Posted on 09 / 26 / 2010

Terri is the best vegan restaurant in NYC! The entire menu is delicious (and I've had all of it!) and they keep adding great things like banana bread and chocolate chip cookies. It's quick and easy and definitely worth the reasonable prices, especially compared to some of the other outrageous vegan restaurants in NYC. GO. Now! :-)

Pros: buffalo chicken sandwich, staff is really knowledgeable, pretty interior
bill
bill

Good breakfast eatery

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2010

We attended ar Terri's for breakfast before walking up to the nearby Empire State Building. The food (sandwiches and wraps) was hearty and delicious. The doughnuts were baked, fyi.

enRoute
enRoute

in a word, awesome!

Posted on 09 / 05 / 2010

Found this place on my return to the city through the Magic of Happycow™ and was not disappointed. It's almost hard to believe that this place popped up in the location it did, right off Madison Park in between the Home Depot and BestBuy... but there it is. Amazing sandwiches - this is creamy, bacon-y, sinful vegan food that makes you feel great. Highly recommended!

Pros: über-convenient, de-fricking-licious, cute
Cons: spensive, limited hours
NicoleF
NicoleF

Can't wait to go back

Posted on 07 / 16 / 2010

I was shopping in the city when one of the stores I went into told me about Terri. Boy am I happy I asked! This place is amazing. I am still dreaming about the veggie buffalo chicken sandwich I had. Even my non vegan friend enjoyed her avocado wrap. The food was so fresh, the place was clean, and the staff was helpful and friendly. I can't wait to go back!

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, great for non vegans too
veggiegoth
veggiegoth

very good!

Posted on 03 / 28 / 2010

i have been to terri 3 times since it opened a little over a month ago. i have tried the "buffalo chicken" sandwich, thai peanut wrap, and "meatball sandwich. all 3 were yummy. just wish the peanut wrap was a little bigger considering the price. the brownies are very good but didn't dig the cupcakes. they had a strange taste.

Dear Owner and Manager of Terri - Chelsea:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the New York City page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2013/10/24