Terre Mere

Sandwiches, juices, and smoothies. Uses original recipes like the nettle hummus. Smoothies are made with non-dairy milk and sometimes contain honey. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Western, Juice bar
Rue de la Régence 21 (Rue de la Cathédrale)
Liege, Belgium 4000
+32-042213805

Open Mon-Fri 9am-3:30pm, Sat 9am-4:30pm.

First Review by Charles K
Pamina
Pamina

Only Vegetarian restaurant in Liège

3 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

Of course I visited this restaurant during my recent trip to Liège, as it is, as far as I know, the only vegetarian restaurant in Liège. The dishes of the day were written on a blackboard and I ordered a sandwich, asking if it was vegan, and the chef spoke English and assured me it was perfectly vegan. I really liked that because it was obvious that he knew what he was talking about and was used to vegans visiting his restaurant!
The restaurant itself is very small, and I took the sandwich with me to have it outside. Unfortunately, though, the meal itself was a bit disappointing: The bread was so thick that it was a bit hard to taste anything of the other components, the layer of sweet potato was so thin I could not taste it at all, and moreover, when I tried eating it, it all fell apart and made a big mess, so I ended up eating the tofu separately.

Pros: Very friendly service, English speaking, Knows about vegan requirements
Cons: Sandwich could be better
Charles K
Charles K

Food for soul

4 Posted on 01 / 05 / 2013

Perfectly prepared delicious food, only fresh and season veggies, they are loving what they do, and you feel happy to eat there. Biodynamics wine served, of very good quality.
I recommend this place. Twice