Cozy, vegan food cafe in Amsterdam near Dam square. Menu features Japanese and Caribbean fusion cuisine with in-house-made vegan burger, quinoa salad, fresh spring rolls, udon noodle, hijiki seaweed salad, fruit shakes, tea, coffee, muffins, and vegan desserts. Uses mostly local organic produce. Hosts special events. Lymph and foot massage is available by appointment. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Japanese, Caribbean, Western, Fusion, Organic

First Review by ChakaKamaNath
ashwinn
ashwinn

the love affair is over

2 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2014

Love the owner and family but things are going downhill for terra Zen. For the second time I arrive and the door is locked. Phone number rings the house, no one knows where the owner is. Strolls over 20 mins later and makes a nice plate of tofu for me. For 17 euros including a drink. Great food, great guy but this business model is not going to fly.

Pros: owner
Cons: price , unpredictable hours
Kyttiara
Kyttiara

If only I could go there everyday...

5 Posted on 09 / 10 / 2014

Great slow food! Everything is vegan, super well-cooked, great atmosphere. Don't go there if you're in a rush. The food is kinda Japanese-cuban fusion it will blow your mind. Really loved it!!!

Pros: great slow food, Menu = mouthwatering, nice location, very calm
Cons: a bit slow
Chnanis
Chnanis

Great Vegan food, Home-cooking, Home-service

5 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2014

I went to have my meals here many times when I was in Amsterdam, eat-in and also take away. It was like having a meal at a friend's home. Every dish was made fresh & hot from the kitchen with the feeling of home-cooking. Although I ordered some of the same dishes, each time they were not exactly the same, but every time was very good.

The owners are such a lovely couple of husband & wife. I can feel that they cooked from their heart. Someone might feel that their service is 'weird'. But as I mentioned, if you expect a five stars or a proper restaurant service, this place is not for you. But if you like home-cooking and simple-friendly atmosphere, I definitely recommend. For me, if I live in Amsterdam, I would regularly have my meals here.

Anyway, one thing you need to be ready for is waiting, it is not very ideal to have a meal or order a take away here if you are in a rush. Just chill out, good food needs some time and they will serve you the best you can get.

Pros: Good taste, Fresh ingredients, Hot dishes
Cons: Quite a long wait

JonJon
JonJon

Not really amazing... but good vibe

3 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2014

I had good expectations about this restaurant (exotic cuisine and 100% vegan) but when I tried it, I was a bit disappointed. Among the negative points were at first the very poor service. We ordered 3 dishes and 1 was forgot even if we were only four people inside the restaurant! At the end, one of our desserts was also forgot. They seem to be really disorganized. They are very friendly nevertheless. The man is a character and funny.

In terms of food, I was also a little let down. I ordered the TerraZen main dish that consisted of brown rice, some vegetables and vegan chicken nuggets and tempeh. It was not bad, but it was not amazing. I can do the same home. Moreover, there was no sauce for the rice or the vegetables. It was accompanied with a miso soup that was however really good. But 16,5 euros (with night extra charges) was really to much for that. We also ordered the crispy sushis. They were good, but were served without any soya sauce. Our third dish was a bowl of rice, vegetables and vegan chicken nuggets, also accompanied with a miso soup. It was good and correct for the price (less than 13 euros) but finally rather basic. As a dessert, we wanted to try the chocolate ice cream but they didn't have it anymore. We finally chose the banana cake and the chocolate cake. The banana cake was really good (with a fresh cut banana over it and soy cream) but the chocolate one was a bit dry and rather basic. However, their price was fair.

To sum up, I believe that some dishes are really good whereas other are basic and clearly overpriced, considering taste and service. The place is nice and has a good vibe but you have to be patient, tolerant and accept sometimes overpriced food.

Pros: 100% vegan, menu items, friendly staff, nice vibe
Cons: small, very poor service, overpriced, food rather basic and not impressive
Pamina
Pamina

Torn between four and three stars

3 Posted on 08 / 19 / 2014

This restaurant is well located close to Damrak and the train station, and although it looks very run down, and the furniture can best be called a brave mix, I immediately liked the relaxed atmosphere. The reggae music and the vibe of the place really cheered me up. The owner/chef is quite a character and was very friendly, and I got my meal very quickly. Well, it was the wrong one - I didn't say so, though, because to be honest, I was very hungry, it looked well and I knew it was vegan, so I didn't really care. Of course, this still shouldn't happen and I wonder what the owner would have done if I had told him.
What I got was an avocado and rice dish and it tasted good in a homemade style. Unfortunately, the Matcha Soy Milk I had ordered was really just that - soy milk with Matcha powder, nothing else, not sweetened at all. You can imagine how bitter and disgusting it tasted. The miso soup accompanying the main dish was very good, though. I was also delighted to find chocolate ice-cream on the menu!
Altogether, the meals could be presented in a nicer way and it all could do with a makeover, but on the other hand it might lose its special character then, which would be a pity.
My meal came to more than 16€, which was quite expensive considering what you get.
Because I still somehow liked the place and enjoyed it very much, I am torn between four and three stars, but considering the mere facts, it has to be three.

Pros: Interesting place full of character, Unusual meals, Great location
Cons: Quite expensive, Small size of meals
MarkHelmy
MarkHelmy

Hit and miss.

3 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2014

I was in Amsterdam with my girlfrriend in February. We decided to get somthing to eat and after looking on happy cow we settled on the terrazen centre. We found it and straight away it was very odd. It was empty other than one couple and there was no one working there to be seen. We sat down and after a few minutes a man appeared from outside and asked us what we would like? This was a weird question as we hadn't seen a menu. We asked what they had and I eventually went for a vegan chicken katsu curry whilst my girlfriend went for some noodles. He went off to start cooking it and we felt a bit awkward. There was a couple sitting in the corner eating alone and music playing but some how the atmosphere of the restaurant/ caffe was strange. Eventuly the food arrived and whilst my girlfriend devoured her noodles, my "chicken" katsu curry tasted a little too realistic. I know that might sound stupid but it put me off. We finished our meals and paid (it was quite expencive for what it was) Overall it was ok but I don't reckon id be going back. The service was weird/ non existent and there was a strange atmosphere.

Pros: Good location, Interesting food.
Cons: Poor service, Strange atmosphere
Amy1274
Amy1274

I felt like a guest in someone's home

3 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2014

I visited here with my husband approximately 18 months ago, and whilst the food faulted, in my opinion, it was rather expensive, priced as an upmarket restaurant rather than a cosy cafe. The owner was very friendly, and did nothing personally to make us feel unwelcome, but I still got the feel that we were in the way, because the only other occupants were friends or family of the staff, who were slow to break off the personal conversations to serve us. The small size of the place made this more noticeable. It's very conveniently located, and has a unique menu, but is not my favourite restaurant in Amsterdam.

Pros: location, quality of food, unique menu
Cons: price, service speed
coco_marina
coco_marina

Felt ripped off

2 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2014

It's a rare opportunity to try Japanese & Caribbean fusion, and the food wasn't bad, just a bit odd and slightly pricey. The service however was terrible. It was very hard to understand how the staff could have mixed up our order with someone else's, since the place, at full capacity, only seated 9 people, a modest amount of customers.
We also got the wrong bill, and the owners attitude towards us afterwards was rather disrespectful. He didn't apologise or anything, but seemed pissed for some reason.

Cons: bad service & staff, expensive
minrathous
minrathous

Not worth it.

2 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2014

I really wanted to like this place because it's all vegan and close to where I was staying, but I will not go here again.

First thing - it's dirty. The table I sat at had bits of food on the floor, a tablecloth that I'm sure has never been washed or even shaken out - old bits of food all over it, and when I touched it, it felt really grungy.

Second thing, the WAIT. From ordering, it took something like an hour and 20 minutes to get my food. One hour and 20 minutes of awkwardly sharing a table with strangers (who also waited over an hour), trying to stay occupied... the restaurant wasn't even that busy.

Third. The amount they charged was more than on the menu, with no indication of this. The dish I ordered was supposed to come with miso soup but didn't ever get it, but at that point I was so desperate to get out and not wait probably another hour for the soup.

On the plus side, well, the food was reasonably tasty, though it'd be tastier if it weren't seriously overpriced for what it is, and what this restaurant is.

Pros: food is pretty good, all vegan
Cons: dirty, incredibly long wait, small portions/high price
DanielAmaral
DanielAmaral

love it or hate it

4 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2014

The guy who runs this place is quite a character. And, for the both times I went there, he was running it all by himself. He takes the orders and prepare the food. I was the first one for lunch for both times and the time I had to wait for the food was about 30~40 minutes. It was a ok time for me, but I was really sad for the people who came later. Some of them were waiting 20 minutes so they could order.

Despite all that, the food was great and really tasty. The cook does not spare on the spices and everything was delicious.
I would (and want) to come back only if a have a lot of time to wait. If not, I'd go to some other place.

Pros: Tasty, well served
Cons: only one guy running everything
worldly1
worldly1

We REALLY enjoyed the food

4 Posted on 06 / 26 / 2014

I had been holding off trying TerraZen due to the mix of reviews, and that there are plenty of other veg places to try that sounded like more of a 'sure thing' for my hard earned euros. In short, we'll be going back. Yes, it's decor was lacking, but we didn't find the place to be dirty. It's very much a little hole-in-the wall. They bill themselves as Japanese-Caribbean which is spot-on. The service was fine and friendly. The food didn't take long to prepare and that was the big surprise. It was delicious. We ordered their 'chicken' katsu which came with a really good miso soup, and their 'chicken' curry. The place could benefit from a sprucing up and getting rid of the large kitchen table, replacing it with a few mores small tables. But, like I said, we'll be going back, and soon.

Pros: The food, reasonably priced
Cons: table layout
lmorgan3
lmorgan3

Ganja explosion!

2 Posted on 06 / 20 / 2014

I have been backpacking with a friend through Europe and she conveniently lives outside of Amsterdam and we have been using HappyCow throughout our travels. TerraZen being our first place in Amsterdam to try. We walked in already alert from all the previous reviews about the "dirtiness" of this place, but we were excited to try the food. The second we walked in we were almost pushed right back out the door from the stench of marijuana. I realize it is legal in Amsterdam and without a doubt a scent you smell everywhere and is quite normal but this was overpowering! I'm not one to be bothered by the smell, but this was SO extreme after sitting down reviewing the menu we had to get up and walk out! We were super bummed but I'm not sure we would have been able to taste our food..maybe we'll try again in the near future?!

Pros: Friendly Staff, English Menu
Cons: Smell, Dirtiness
RinaMurray
RinaMurray

Yummy

4 Posted on 05 / 27 / 2014

This place is a bit pricey for what you get, but the food was delicious. Service was a bit lacking but it made the experience that much more amusing. Go in with an open mind.

Pros: yummy food, you're in Amsterdam!
Cons: pricey for portions, service was slow
pattieboyd
pattieboyd

Good Food, ugly place.

2 Posted on 05 / 26 / 2014

Very good vegan food.

Japanese/Jamaican mix, that really works.

When you first met this place, you think "what the hell is this??"" Ugly decoration, poor furniture, but a ver good flavor in food!!!

Pros: Grear taste, Lot of dishes
Cons: The Place, Decoration, Dirt
Lynette
Lynette

sadly run down, or just too 'alternative'?

2 Posted on 04 / 26 / 2014

While we love supporting vegan eateries we were disappointed by how dirty and run down this place was. The chef and daughter were nice and friendly though. The food had many options but pretty bland in presentation.

mcrvegan
mcrvegan

A unique place indeed!

4 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2014

After searching a good while for this cafe and eventually finding it (not sure if that's just me!) it was a relief to spend time here. The menu was full of unusual options and plenty of fake meaty goodness. I had a chicken style seitan burger sandwich and ginger beer. It was a fairly quiet time of day but that didn't lessen the lively atmosphere with the chef singing and chatting to regulars. When it suddenly dawned that i didn't have my purse, this was not a problem and it seemed that i could return at my leisure, which i did almost immediately.
Updated from previous review on Sunday August 04, 2013

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Intimate size
Cons: Small portions/no sides, A bit pricey
Vegandelux
Vegandelux

Vegan spirit

5 Posted on 04 / 08 / 2014

We had vegan chicken and tempeh, both were very tasty. The chef and the waitress were really nice and friendly. A great place to eat and relax.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, nice vibe
Mila.kr
Mila.kr

Bad experience...

2 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2014

After all the reviews we really expected more from this place! The place is quite dirty and there is almost no place to seat. The food was a good, but a little disappointing for the price, since the portion was really small. The takeout containers was also not professional at all, they don't even had a Takeout cup (It is impossible to carry a juice in a bicicle in a opened cup). Would not recommend...

Pros: Friendly staff, Good food
Cons: Dirty place, No place to seat, Small portions
ValentinaRitter
ValentinaRitter
  • herbivore

very good food, not so cozy anymore

5 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2014

All the times I go there the food is great. The people are friendly and sweet. The waiting time is worth it, just don't come starved, have an apple as all is made fresh.
The menu is very varied and the combination of Caribbean / Japanese makes it really exceptional!
In was cozier in the past but now the interior has changed. The venue needs a renovation to say the least.
But don't be discouraged, the outstanding food is fantastic! I still give it 5 stars
and if you compare food prizes in general in Amsterdam, it is NOT expensive. 10.- Euro for a miso soup and bowl with brown rice and tempeh is really good value

Pros: great food, varied menu, central location
Cons: interior looks run down, bit chaotic
CharlotteGoVeg
CharlotteGoVeg

Def. go here when you visit Amsterdam!

4 Posted on 04 / 01 / 2014

I first had lunch here, then came back for dinner the next day. TerraZen is such a cozy place, the owner & cook is extremely friendly. Prices are a little high but I was more than willing to pay, since the food was so good. Recommended restaurant, you should really go here when you visit Amsterdam as a vegetarian/vegan.

TMcC
TMcC

Tasty food

3 Posted on 03 / 30 / 2014

I visited TerraZen whilst in Amsterdam this weekend. The restaurant is not fancy, but it is cosy in it's own way. I ordered brown rice, braised tofu and veggies, which was very tasty!! My boyfriend had the veggie curry with roti, but it was a very small portion and quite overpriced for what he received. Overall, the food was good and the chef was super friendly, but it is a tad on the expensive side for what you actually get.

Pros: Friendly staff, Tasty food
Cons: Overpriced
flormadel
flormadel

Chill Atmosphere, Homey Food

3 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2014

I really enjoyed my time at Terra Zen. It is a bit hard to find if you're not looking for it, but it was a nice discovery. The prices weren't that great, but the food was really tasty. We did have to wait quite a while, but if you're in good company, and not that hungry, you'll be fine. They had really creative and homey dishes, which is hard to find for lunch in Amsterdam. The owner is really friendly, talkative, and is very passionate about his dishes. The place is small, but it has a very chill vibe. Would definitely go again!

Pros: nice atmosphere, great service, homey, creative dishes
Cons: waiting time is long, a bit expensive, hard to find
Fer
Fer

Vegan close the Dam

4 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2014

This is a small restauurant, friendly with few tables. Vegan ambient. Good food and price.

Pros: In the center of the city, Price, Food
Gony
Gony

One of the Best.

5 Posted on 02 / 28 / 2014

So tasty. You can not do any better. Such special flavors
Avocado burger and crispy tempeh burger to die for.

SamiT
SamiT

loved it!

4 Posted on 02 / 10 / 2014

Great atmosphere and fantastic food. We are in Amsterdam for 3days as part of a month long Europe trip and we agreed that our meal here has been our favorite of the trip. My omni brother and friend loved it just as much as I did. Super friendly staff and great food, what more can you ask for?

Happymouse
Happymouse

worst restaurant experience

2 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2014

Excited to find a vegan place (thats not comparable to a restaurant) near the Central Station, we headed there and sat down to look at the menu choices. After about 10 minutes we could order. Another guy sat down at our table. Then the waiting started.
The same song was playing over an over. The guy ordered. Waiting. The guy got his food. Waiting. After 45 minutes they asked if we wanted just bread instead of the ordered portion rice which was not yet done (?) but we said we would wait. The owner, calmly smoking a joint in the kitchen, confirmed us it would take 12 minutes. The other guy payed and left. And after another 30 minutes (!) our food arrived. Well, part of it at least.
Unfortunately I didn't like it that much but my boyfriend did so for that we can't make a statement. It was an average meal but not okay if you consider the prices.

A bowl of rice, 5 pieces of veganChicken and a miso soup (with seetang) costs 11€.

Considering all those points, I'd not go there again.

If we would have been looking for a comfortable chill-out on a rainy afternoon, our judgement might not have been so bad.

Pros: apart of the humidity - nice atmosphere
Cons: Waiting 75min for the food, Expensive, same music over and over
CLRtraveller
CLRtraveller

tasty food, iffy service

3 Posted on 12 / 29 / 2013

I’m late with this review. I was in Amsterdam in September 2013. Comments from my first visit to TerraZen:
Good and varied menu. Mains of curry and rice or roti, €9.80-17.00 (not cheap!), burgers, stews, lentil daal, quinoa salad and other salads, noodle dishes (soba, udon), sushi, miso soup and other soups €7.50, drinks (including hot ginger soymilk, ginger beer, juices), cakes, choco ice cream, fruit plate. I had “crispy tempeh burger” €8.80. Meal took a while to come but was tasty and satisfying. Beware: 10% is added after 6 pm for “night charges”!
Second visit: Not impressed with the service (desultory young woman), and a toddler and others going in and out the door, right beside where I was eating. Delicious soba noodle/vegetable stir-fry topped with a piece of okra. Yakisoba, €9.80. Rather than wait longer, I walked to the back to place my order; details on the menu had to be extracted from the server.
Don’t be in a hurry. The meals take at least 20 minutes or more to arrive, but you know it’s freshly cooked.
Toilet beside the eating space didn’t flush, and there wasn’t any hand towel.
Seating is limited, and what there is includes a low table where you sit on cushions on the floor and two chairs at a window counter beside the door, meaning you and your warm meal are impacted by the cool air. A potential additional eating space was occupied by a sleeping infant.
I'm thrilled to have a vegan eatery, but this place could use some improvements.

Pros: good food, varied menu
Cons: slow service, certain servers need improved attitude
flash-gordonette
flash-gordonette

Loved it!

5 Posted on 12 / 07 / 2013

The café was fun to find, tucked up a narrow little side street – I almost walked past it. It was cold outside so it was a relief to walk into the cosy friendly atmosphere of the café. I was welcomed warmly by both the chef/owner and the waitress. The waitress was clocking off but she still took the time to wish me a nice meal and night. I ordered a hot chocolate soya milk and a crispy tempeh burger which the chef made whilst singing along to the same reggae track which seemed to be played on continuous loop the whole time I was there. I couldn't help but smile inside!

The hot chocolate was very nice and I enjoyed sipping it while reading my book. I had just finished it when my burger arrived. I’d never had tempeh before, but based on my experience I would definitely order it again. It was indeed crispy, and there were several slices placed on-top of a salad on-top of an extremely yummy brown sub roll. The salad consisted of lettuce, spring onion little sprouted things (like mung beans but smaller), sesame seeds, chunks of a soft fruit-like thing that I didn't recognise and a really tasty sauce. Despite my ignorance towards some of the more “exotic” ingredients, everything worked really well. The burger was crunchy, yet saucy and fresh without ever being dry or drab in taste or texture. I was feeling under the weather but had I been well, I may have asked exactly what I was eating, but what is life without the odd little mystery?

I guess the food did take a little while to arrive at the table, but I was having such a nice time reading and drinking my drink that I didn't mind at all. However the chef still came over and apologised for the wait and explained that he likes to take his time making sure the food was perfect. Mission accomplished, my good man!

I would definitely recommend this cafe ♥ So much so I have written about it in my blog: http://flash-gordonette.com/2013/12/07/21-vegan-las-amsterdam.aspx

Pros: Fabulous tasty cruelty-free food, VAST selection! , Cozy & friendly atmosphere ♥
Cons: Slight wait for food - but not too bad!, Not posh enough to take guests
mel723
mel723

Disappointing

2 Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

After reading the reviews here, I couldn't wait to go to TerraZen. It was hard to choose something from the menu, because there are so many things, so I randomly picked the 'Rasta Pasta' because it sounded nice, but the waitress couldn't tell me what the dish was.
My friend and I both ordered and then the wait started. My friend got his food (vegan chicken and cassave) in about 20 minutes but then it took another 30 for my food to arrive. Although we ordered different dishes, they tasted quite the same (soy sauce). When we wanted to pay, it took another 10 minutes because the waitress couldn't figure out how the till worked. Quite unbelievable.
I might give TerraZen another chance when I'm in the city centre again, but only because of the other positive reviews, which may mean my experience with them was a one-off. Let's hope so.

Pros: lots to choose from, vegan
Cons: slow, food not so special
MichaelRobinson
MichaelRobinson

Too good to miss

4 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2013

Having been here earlier this year I had to go back for more. I was on a study trip with Uni so took 3 non-vegetarians with me, 2 ate with me & loved it. They both had the veggie burger while I had the vegan chicken burger, the food took a while but was totally worth it. The place has such a nice friendly atmosphere. I went back on Sunday night but with eleven other students who tagged along, this made the wait for food over an hour, but the food is so delicious it's still worth it. Next time I won't let so many people come with me. On both nights I had conversations with local patrons of this place who were all really cool people. It is a small family operation (two people)but they are lovely, I would definitely eat here again the next time I'm in Amsterdam.

Pros: Fantastic fresh & tasty food., Not expensive.
Cons: Waiting time.
hermey
hermey

Interesting!

3 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2013

I read the reviews here before deciding to brave this place. I was expecting something quite manly and it wasn't as bad as I imagined. However I agree with the other reviews: I don't think this would pass any kind of inspection (!) but the staff are lovely, there's lots of choice of food and it is good quality.

My meal was rather a surprise. I ordered the vegan chicken burger. It was an open sandwich with something like stir fried sauce and veg over it. Underneath was the 'burger'. The 'chicken' was AMaZING. It was really good. However it wasn't really a burger per se. So just bear that in mind. Next time I would ask for the burger simply with the 'chicken' and roll. The bread roll was good quality though. Afterwards I had banana cake which came with vegan cream. It was so delicious and not too sweet.

Definitely worth a visit. Just be open minded!

Pros: All vegan , Friendly, Tasty
Cons: Very small, Not the cleanest looking place
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

GREAT food, good atmosphere

5 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2013

This is a Japanese-meets-Carribean place just off a main street in Amsterdam central area.

Everyone we met was SUPER nice, the food was amazing, the prices were good - it couldn't be better.

Their hours say that they are open all day, but they close in between lunch and dinner. From 14:30-16:00, they're closed.

We went for lunch one day and dinner a different day. Both times, we really enjoyed it.

Order the katsu chicken bowl!!!

Pros: All vegan, Super friendly
sugarplumzoom
sugarplumzoom

Exactly what I needed

4 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2013

After a long weekend of less than ideal food, arriving in Amsterdam and dining at TerraZen was exactly what I needed. The service was warm-hearted and helpful in choosing from among the many delicious sounding dishes. I had the crispy tempeh burger (so satisfying) and my companion enjoyed the chicken sweet and sour with excellently prepared seitan. The survival cake was also very good. I highly recommend a visit to TerraZen!

Pros: delicious food, friendly staff
Cons: small space
_mayz_
_mayz_

hilariously tasty

4 Posted on 10 / 19 / 2013

I absolutely loved this place.

I prob wouldn't have stepped in had it not been on happy cow and am really glad I did. On arrival we walked into an empty shop filled with very loud reggae!

We sat ourselves down and were eventually served by the wonderful owner.

I had the chicken katsu burger and organic cola. We also got spring rolls to start which we re more like crumbed and fried dumplings... They were amazing!

My burger was a taste sensation and the evening was made even better by hearing the cook/waiter/owner singing in the kitchen.

Defiantly recommend

Pros: amazing food , fun atmosphere
Cons: don't go there if your looking for special service, bit slow
meisterman
meisterman

Only 1 person works there

3 Posted on 10 / 19 / 2013

Be sure you have a LOT of time to wait around.

I stopped in, excited to find an all vegan place. It looked empty, but there was one customer ordering at the counter from the Jamaican owner guy. The owner took his order, and disappeared into the back, so I sat down & waited ... and waited. Next I heard him chopping things back there and realized he was still going to have to cut, then cook, etc., so I had to leave.

I was there around 4 pm. I will go back today or tomorrow so I can finally see if the food is any better than the wait.

Pros: All vegan
Cons: Horribly long wait
KadyXanne
KadyXanne

Best vegan food in Amsterdam!

5 Posted on 09 / 30 / 2013

This cute little restaurant is absolutely perfect if you're wanting to try something new! The blend of Japanese and Caribbean food is something radically new for your taste buds!

The atmosphere is very upbeat as the owner/chef sings while he cooks for you! Haha

I went with a couple friends and between the three of us we got the bean stew, the miso soup, the vegan chicken burger and the teriyaki tempeh burger. All three were absolutely to die for. The bean stew is perfect if you're wanting some comfort food to fill you up, but still leaves you feeling light and earthy. Both of the burgers were perfectly seasoned and come with fresh veggies. I particularly enjoyed the chicken burger! The miso soup also had a little bit of a spin, being a little bit spicy and containing cauliflower! We finished everything up with a slice of the chocolate cake which was incredibly light for being chocolate. It left you feeling satisfied without being overly sweet and rich.

Definitely some of the best vegan food I've ever had!

Pros: New flavors, awesome atmosphere, perfect vegan chicken burger
ChrisWood
ChrisWood

Fantastic food!

4 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2013

Took my meat-eating father here for dinner last night and we both really, really enjoyed our food.

I had the organic sweet and sour "chicken" roti and my dad had a mixed bean roti - both were really tasty and really hearty.

Only slight negatives were that the service was very slow (though we were there at peak time) and after waiting 30 minutes we were told we would need to wait a further 30 minutes for rice, which we'd originally ordered instead of the roti.

Nevertheless, we're looking forward to returning later in our stay in Amsterdam!

LaurieXB
LaurieXB

Fantastic vegan food in the centre of Amsterdam

5 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2013

My husband and I went to TerraZen Centre for a late lunch yesterday. We had the Teriyaki Tempeh Burger and the "Chicken" Katsu Rice Bowl with Miso Soup. Both dishes were delicious.
We were the only guests, which was not surprising for 3pm in the afternoon, and service was friendly and swift. Some reviews mention an issue with the bathroom - we found it to be very clean.
The quality and taste of the food was really outstanding - I would say that this was among the best vegan food I have had in a restaurant in the Netherlands. The place itself is small and somewhat chaotic looking (in a charming way), so definitely more a place for a relaxed group dinner or lunch than a posh meal.
We felt that the food was good value for money by Dutch standards - we have paid a lot more for less good food elsewhere.
We'll definitely be coming back!

Pros: Very tasty food, Central location, Friendly staff & relaxed atmosphere
Cons: Small place - could get crowded
hungryherbivores
hungryherbivores

Green smoothies for daaays

5 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2013

My friend and I visited this restaurant twice during our stay in Amsterdam solely for their smoothies. I had their green smoothie and their coconut/soya milkshake. We didn't have any food but the smoothies themselves are worth a visit. The owners of the restaurant were very kind people as well.

Pros: delicious smoothies
Anx88
Anx88

Eating at TerraZen, Amsterdam

4 Posted on 08 / 01 / 2013

This is a small vegan restaurang that have a delicious menu with a lot to choose from! The owners was very helpful, serviceminded & nice! We didn´t have to wait long for our food and it was good portion-sizes.
We visited them twice and we went home full, happy and content!
I can gladly recommend TerraZen in Amsterdam!

idjuv
idjuv

The best vegan food cafe I have ever been to

5 Posted on 07 / 29 / 2013

I love everything about this place. The owners, the atmosphere, and of course the food! I wish I could eat here for the rest of my life.

Pros: 100% vegan, GREAT food, Not too tough on your wallet
Valerii
Valerii

Very nice vegan place!

5 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2013

Nice cozy place! Very delicious variety of food and drinks. Large portions, reasonable prices. Cheerful and pleasant family staff, the owner is very cool man! Respect for TerraZen Centre!

MBecker
MBecker

Excellent people & food, diverse menu

5 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2013

My partner & I wandered into TerraZen around 8:30pm on a Monday night, and the place was CROWDED. It's tiny, seating around 4 groups of people at a time, or maybe 6 - 7 couples, but the location is phenomenal. The restaurant is just a bit north of Dam Square, in the pedestrian-only shopping alleys. Inside, the place is full of color, with murals and paintings on the wall. The menu is Japanese and Indian-inspired, with lots of tempura, rice, noodles, and tempeh.

The clientele and staff are super friendly. While we waited for 2 seats to open up, a regular customer chatted with us and volunteered information about the best menu items. She said she'd been coming every week since the place opened, and never had a subpar dish there. The staff were also very kind, exchanging laughs with us and being very patient while we tried to decide on what to order.

We ultimately ordered:

- Ginger Tea
- Hot Ginger Soyamilk
- Tempura Udon (€9.80)
- TerraZen Teishoku with Miso Soup (€15)
- Chocolate Cake

In total, we spent €35 for a meal that could have fed 2 very hungry people, or 3-4 moderately hungry people. And it was DELICIOUS. With the exception of the hot ginger soyamilk, which was just soymilk with ginger chopped up in it (I don’t know what I was expecting), everything was phenomenal, and very fresh, piping hot, and crispy.

Actually, the meal was so filling that we saved the entire Teishoku dish in tupperwear and ate it for lunch the following day. The Teishoku is a mix of 3 of the first 6 items on the “Main Dishes” menu, decided upon by the kitchen based on what veggies are around and what’s good (which was perfect for my indecisive partner & I). The Tempura Udon is a gigantic bowl of noodle soup with tempura and veggies (such as seaweed and mushrooms) on top. For dessert, we finished with the chocolate cake, which was PHENOMENAL -- just moist and just sweet enough, but not too much. It was perfection.

If I were to suggest anything, it’d be to add seitan to the menu.

Pros: delicious food, upbeat vibe / atmosphere, great location
Cons: no seitan, very small location
Tiramisou
Tiramisou

Just wonderful

5 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2013

We had dinner here a few days ago, and came back today for more. The place is small, and very not fancy, but you feel very welcomed, the owner is super friendy, and the food is amazing. It feels more like having dinner at a friend than going to a restaurant. The menu is a mix of carribian, japanese, sushi, soup and salads. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Prizes vary from around 7€ to maybe 14€.

Pros: Food is super, The owner is soo cool, Very cozy
Cons: Not for large groups
killianH
killianH

The vegan experience!

4 Posted on 06 / 10 / 2013

Like all good vegan resturants, this place is unique. It serves a mix of vegan meals, not overtly gourmet, but always fresh and cheap. Its a small place, and the nice guy running it can get a bit busy, but is always smiling. Ive been three times and will always go back.

Pros: vegan straight up!, fair prices, unique
JScorse
JScorse

Irie Ites!

5 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2013

Best vegan in Amsterdam. A little pricey like everything in the city but awesome overall. Good vibes. Home-cooked vibe in the right way. Ginger soymilk and ital stew + miso= happiness.

Renee1137
Renee1137

*Interesting* but totally worth it

3 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2013

I wasn't quite sure what to expect here, as I'd read many mixed reviews. My first impression: Doesn't look exactly classy inside, the bathroom wouldn't have passed any kind of inspection whatsoever... and the owner was watching a movie behind the counter. We almost left. Then my meat-eating friend ordered a 'chicken' sandwich, and as we all took a bite, we were simply blown away. We kept saying, "oh my god, this is SO good" over and over again, amazed, delighted, it was superb. My friend reckoned it was the best chicken he ever tasted even if it wasn't real chicken. The chocolate cake and ginger soy drink were lovely as well.

To be honest, this would not be a place I would bring my friends if I wanted to impress them. The food impresses, absolutely, but the place doesn't. Just go there for a quick bite when you want to treat yourself and/or someone who really doesn't care for atmosphere and hygiene in a restaurant.

I'd really like to say to the owner (but I'm too shy) that his place could be amazingly popular (he says it's not, right now) if he could just a) get rid of the plastic tablecloth, b) clean the bathroom, and c) put a sign and some tables outside. Because foodwise, you're already way up there, man.

Pros: a-ma-zing food, very friendly, close to Amsterdam central station
Cons: needs an interior design specialist
tcasalena
tcasalena

different but good

3 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2013

There are few restaurants where you can walk in greeted by a Jamaican man with a joint pressed between a huge smile. Okay, the guy is really nice and runs the place by himself. Okay, I'm lying, when it gets busy his kids become your servers which was weird for their age. Overall though the food was really good and we went back for more. Go for the stews for a larger more filling portion for the price, the burgers were smaller. The food was really good, the chocolate cake was amazing. I'd recommend at least giving it a try, for at least the experience of dining on what seems like a living room with table service.

Pros: food, weirdness
sauce1173
sauce1173

One of the best vegan spots in A'dam

4 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2013

I have seen a lot of review for this place so I decided to check it out. Yea the service is not the best(where is in Holland?) but it is family owned = ). I think the food is great and I consider it a treat to eat here. If your not in rush and want to relax and have some vegan food this is the place.

Pros: Everything VEGAN and yummy!!!!!, Local family owned place
Cons: Could be remodled.
Purple Carrot
Purple Carrot

memorable and weird restaurant experience

3 Posted on 02 / 03 / 2013

My eating experience here was pretty memorable.

In spite of booking a table both via e-mail (that nobody checked) and then via phone an hour before, seats had not been reserved for us. But luckily after a 30 min wait, quite a few people were leaving and the restaurant emptied out of guests.

There were quite a few people buzzing about, including what appeared to be 3 chefs, two children working as waitresses and then a couple of men who looked like they might own the place. Everybody were super friendly but utterly incapable of offering anything that resembled service. We made our order with the kids and they promptly forgot parts of our order, (they forgot half the order from the table next to us as well). But we only found that out after a 1 hour wait for my meal and another 45 mins wait for my table companions meal. The food was decent, and quite lovingly prepared, so we enjoyed it enough to want to try it again.

But as we were finishing up our meals, one of the guys got out his karaoke kit and started singing. All his family and friends that had been milling around formed a circle around him and the guests, a total of four, all smiled at each other in disbelief. The entire experience was really quite weird. So when we left the restaurant several hours after arriving, we left with smiles on our faces.

Pros: Food, Friendly staff, Good location
Cons: No service
Chiechi
Chiechi

Tasty, great atmosphere

5 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2013

I wandered in here one evening after a super long day in Brussels and a mess with the trains. I was exhausted, irritable, and starving. Inside was the well-travelled and incredibly warm, friendly owner and an atmosphere that reminded me more of having dinner with friends than a restaurant. I walked out peaceful, happy, and well-fed. The food is an interesting mix of Japanese and Caribbean. The portions are reasonable, but on the small side for me, which is no problem because it means I get to enjoy more side dishes.

Pros: Nice Atmosphere, Good Food, Nice People
Asleep On A Sunbeam
Asleep On A Sunbeam

Yummy!

5 Posted on 11 / 29 / 2012

Whilst the food was impressively tasty the portions were not massive. But given the price of the food and the friendly atmosphere, and the quality of the food, I heartily recommend this place. If you're in Amsterdam you should definitely go here.

Pros: High quality, Low and fair price, chilled friendly atmosphere
Cons: portions weren't massive
LiseVRota
LiseVRota

wonderful!!

5 Posted on 11 / 24 / 2012

i love Terrazen!! very small, like a home sweet home, reggae music, delicius and various food...very nice staff!
i love it! normal prices, easy to find.

Pros: delicious food, very friendly staff, sweet location
Lolamoviola
Lolamoviola

so cute!

5 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2012

This place looks a bit weird at first but when you get it: it only gets better! Today we ate here and we both loved it! I got the 'chicken burger' and it was soooo delicious! i don't like Fake meat at all, but the girl ( i think it's their daughter, only twelve years old or something..) advised me the chicken burger! The place is filled with nice music, nice service and good food!

sakurahappyanimals
sakurahappyanimals

Awesome!

5 Posted on 11 / 14 / 2012

I totally missed japanese food coz I am japanese! hehe today I oder tempura donburi was really really really JApanese style! was soooo yum!!!! Im loving terraZen! I go tmrw again! will get natto avo bowl! You really should try! real japanese and ppl are so nice!!!!!!!

Updated from previous review on Tuesday November 13, 2012

Pros: excellent food
apeface36
apeface36

yum! great dinner!

4 Posted on 11 / 12 / 2012

had dinner here tonight. was pleasantly surprised:) i had the katayakisoba and my guy had the chicken burger sandwich. it was really good. the chcken textured was so much like chicken that we realy had to do double check!! very good great people and chill atmosphere

Pros: great food, friendly vibe, inviting atmosphere
Cons: limited seating
ThomasPDX
ThomasPDX

Best Vegan Food in Amsterdam

5 Posted on 11 / 11 / 2012

Seriously, if you are vegan and in Amsterdam, this is the place to go. The food was absolutely delicious. I had the tempura donburi/miso soup and I couldn't get enough.

It's a little hidden down a side street and it took me a while to find it. The portions were a tad small. But I would go again in a heart beat. I think it was the best meal I've had in Europe so far.

Pros: Delicious food
Cons: Hidden, Small Portions
SamantaDik
SamantaDik

My new favorite restaurant

5 Posted on 11 / 05 / 2012

Amazing food, amazing atmosphere. Love everything about it, can't wait to go there again.

EmileKuijvenhoven
EmileKuijvenhoven

fun place to eat

4 Posted on 10 / 24 / 2012

TerraZen Centre is a small but funny place to eat.

people are friendly and the food is good.

will go back next visit to Amsterdam

ragekid999
ragekid999

Delicious vegan

5 Posted on 10 / 23 / 2012

Went here, exactly sitting still here.
With my dongle on talking with a friend I went shopping with today.
How amazing the food was.
Variety of choiche for vegans.
We both had a vegan chicken curry & roti.
Absolutely recommendable.
Serverd with the coffidence the meal deserved.

We absolutely both loved it.
She isn't veggie or vegan.
I'm vegan.
My friend she's gonna tell her mom about this place
I just wrote this review.
When you walk in their is sort of amazing calm vibe.

Pros: food, vibe, drinks
VeganTrav
VeganTrav

Delicious, cosy and super friendly!

5 Posted on 09 / 23 / 2012

The food is delicious, the owner super friendly and the atmosphere very cosy, I'm going to eat here more often to try all the other dishes on their wide interesting menu :P

Pros: delicious, cosy, friendly
RoseVonVegan
RoseVonVegan

Great vegan food in a great location

4 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2012

I've been to TerraZen a few times - well, I think, every time I went to Amsterdam when living in the Netherlands. I brought a vegetarian there and he left a vegan, so that was a success... ;)
The food is very tasty, I guess a little expensive if you are used to very cheap, but for Amsterdam it is actually pretty reasonable. (Have these other reviewers seen the rents?!)
The main downer is the opening hours - which seem to be "when we feel like it". If you arrive too early, you might find they are closed. It's not a bad idea to call up first to check they are open before trekking your way over to them.
The portion sizes were fine for me, but perhaps a little small for some people like my high-metabolism boyfriend. But the food itself is really delicious and varied, so it makes up for it.
It is run by a vegan couple, she's Japanese and he is from the Carribean (I gather?). He is the one who deals more with customers, and is really friendly and has a great sense of humour. He really believes in veganism, too, so you won't see him making any "milk for tea" compromises like some places!
YES, the place is a bit "rustic", it's no posh restaurant, but it's nice, homely, and good food made in a 100% vegan environment. Nice! Recommended.

Pros: Tasty food, Varied menu, Friendly, funny staff
Cons: Unreliable opening hours
Bianca24
Bianca24

We loved it!

5 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2012

As far as I know the Terra Zen is the only 100 % vegan restaurant in Amsterdam. The food is amazing and very fresh cooked with a friendly and helpful service! You can find a great choice of caribbean an japanese food.
The atmosphere in this small restaurant is very relaxed and you really feel at home. We tried the crispy tempeh makis and a caribbean dish ( I don't remember the name) with brown rice, spicy beans, avocado and fresh carrots. We loved it!
P.S. Take your time because they make  it fresh!

Pros: Atmosphere, Freshness, Ginger apple juice
Joloco
Joloco

small portions

2 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2012

An over-priced vegan restaurant in the centre of Amsterdam. On first impressions it was quite ramshackle - not that we're strangers to ramshackle, but for the prices charged you'd expect better than a piece of wood on cinder blocks next to a random jumble of computer equipment for a seat. It was nowhere near as nice as the photos on Happy Cow make it seem. We ordered what was meant to be a bean stew, but it was just a bean salad really, with the strange addition of three slices of bread with peanut butter on them. We also had a faux-chicken burger, which was chicken-style pieces rather than a burger. It was okay, but not really filling - especially for the price. (Sorry to keep going on about the price, but it really was expensive for what we got. The prices increase by 10% in the evening, too. We were both still hungry when we left.) The couple who run the place were very friendly and helpful, and they're obviously pointing in the right direction, so I wish I could give it more than a two cow rating. Maybe we caught it on a bad night, but to us it felt like it definitely needs improvement, and even if you're a vegan in Amsterdam.

Pros: location, friendly staff, vegan
Cons: small portions
  • Joloco Joloco

I also find it a little suspect that TerraZen Centre has so many reviews by users who signed up to Happy Cow, left a very enthusiastic review the same day, and then never came back. (Another one appeared almost immediately after I left my review!)

Roaming
Roaming

Brought a friend

4 Posted on 07 / 17 / 2012

My second great meal at TerraZen. This time I brought a friend who commented "Weeds smell and smoke full house, caribbean and reggae music, japanese tempura on the menu, microsoft windows screen saver on the ceiling, stoned waiters with weird Arabic dress, spiritual talks with strangers ... lol this restaurant is really just.. I'm speechless lol". Oh, and he liked the food, too :-)

pfafff
pfafff

disagree with other review

3 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2012

Small place, not very clean (the sons of the owner enter in the restaurant with bikes). Flavorless food. The only flavor I recognized was seaweed (alga). I got some rice with avocado (and somethine else) but it was really flavorless. (we only tried 2 dishes from the menu). Average price but it doesn't worth it.

Pros: price
Cons: flavorless
slithers
slithers

Made to order

5 Posted on 06 / 20 / 2012

When I stumbled in here, punch-drunk from jetlag on my first day in Amsterdam, I pretty much fell in love. The atmosphere is very quirky and welcoming (not sterile/boring like many places) and so too was the owner/chef. He was very helpful in answering my questions and made our food exactly as he'd described (I had an Ital stew). I would've liked a little bigger portion, but it was my first day in Europe so I hadn't yet adjusted to the smaller portions there (in America, it's usually eat until you're stuffed) - the prices were good and the cake we got to go was delicious later. It is not far from Dam Square (the center of Amsterdam), but a little hard to find the first time. I only regret that I didn't get to go there twice.

Pros: charming atmosphere, charming owner, great, healthy food @ good prices
Cons: small
avocadospice
avocadospice

Great food!

4 Posted on 06 / 12 / 2012

After reading several favorable reviews of TerraZen on Happy Cow, my husband were determined to eat here before we left Amsterdam. We were not disappointed. The dishes were unique, delicious and healthy. The prices were good, and the owner/chef was friendly and knowledgable, with great taste in music, which he coordinated with our orders. I'd definitely go back and try some other dishes if we were staying longer.

Pros: Great food, Healthy, Good portions
Cons: Ran out of soy ice cream!
Sawardja
Sawardja

Don't judge a book by it's cover

5 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2012

That was the lesson learned! Honestly, I was a little hesitant when I walked in and saw the tiny, somewhat hole-in-the-wall interior of a small alley in Amsterdam. Especially with the Rastafarian decor, it seemed a bit like a Coffee House at first. I wasn't sure I wanted to stay, but was glad I did! The fusion Japanese-Caribbean cuisine was quite tasty and less expensive than a typical Amsterdam meal. Quite honestly, I had some of the best vegan food I've ever had here. Different and delicious! I wish we had had time to stop by again. Most definitely worth the trip.

Pros: novel cuisine, tasty, inexpensive
Vegan Soobie
Vegan Soobie

Delicious food, awesome owner!

5 Posted on 05 / 12 / 2012

During my travels in Amsterdam I was lucky enough to stumble upon this little gem.
This place has such a wonderful, relaxed atmosphere. The food was so tasty and wholesome and so cheap. The first night I went there I had the veggie burger and banana cake with soycream. The next time I had the spicy ramen noodles.
The owner really made us feel at home. He was so funny and great to have a chat with.
I highly recommend this place!

Pros: Excellent food, Great Price, Friendly Staff
rottweiler
rottweiler

Visit April 2012

5 Posted on 05 / 07 / 2012

A very small cafe - seats no more than 16 (at a guess). Hard to find but worth the effort. Good food and friendly service. We really enjoyed the curry and will be going back there again.

Pros: Good value, Friendly staff
Cons: Hard to locate
ashketchum
ashketchum

5 out of 5 stars

5 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2012

I went here when I was in Amsterdam, the food was delicious, inexpensive. The owner was nice and knowledgeable. Honestly, I've never had a more enjoyable experience at a restaurant. I know this sounds like it's too good to be true, but that's how I experienced it, I will definitely be coming back.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, chill atmosphere
Cons: cash only (small bills preferrably)
AshleyRossouw
AshleyRossouw

Friendly, hearty, healthy & delicious

5 Posted on 02 / 14 / 2012

Small, quite vegan restaurant with friendly staff in a loving soulful atmosphere.

My partner & I visited TerraZen Centre twice in the one week we were staying in Amsterdam; needless to say we both enjoyed our experiences.

We tried and would recommend the following dishes:
* Avocado Natto Donburi (I hadn't tried natto before, but it was delicious!)
* Vegan Hot Dog Plate (tasty and filling)
* Deep Fried Chicken (a combo of vegies and veg protein? fried in spices with dipping sauce. not your typical oily mess)
* Fried Brown Rice with Vegies (simple, filling & delicious)
* Ginger Coffee
* Organic Cola
* Japanese Green Tea (not to my taste, but was first time I'd tried it, but I'm sure it was fine for those accustomed to the flavour.)

They also have poetry and music nights, so check their website http://terrazencentre.com/terrazen-events.html

Getting there is really easy:
Short walk from tram stop 'Nieuwezijds Kolk' which is close to 'Centraal'
(Better check names/map first as we're going from memory.)

Hope you enjoy your experience!

Pros: healthy, filling food, friendly knowledgeable staff, affordable
Cons: homely décor, but clean! , cash only - small notes preferably
Toetsie
Toetsie

Good food! Great owner!

5 Posted on 01 / 13 / 2012

I had a wonderful diner with a friend. The owner was friendly, relaxed and funny, the cooking was great! It's not expensive, you can sit on the floor on cusions. Definetely recommended!

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, good value
Cons: not for big groups
martinwhybrow
martinwhybrow

Worth a trip

5 Posted on 01 / 12 / 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed a visit to this small, quirky vegan cafe. It is located centrally in Amsterdam but down a small street so probably doesn't gain much passing trade - so spread the word! The proprietor is a lovely guy, very friendly welcome, trying to get established after about four months. The food and drink was excellent (a bit of Caribbean, a bit of Japanese, all vegan, of course). I particularly recommend the ginger soya milk.

Pros: Friendly, Great food and drink, Central location
Cons: A bit hidden away, look it up first
els
els

Excellent vegan food

5 Posted on 12 / 25 / 2011

It is a very small place, not suitable for really large groups, but very cosy and with a very relaxed atmosphere. But most notable is the food, I had a Deep Fried Tempeh Donburi and it tasted so very very good that I couldn't remember when I last ate something as good as this in any restaurant. The Ginger Coffee was also remarkable good. On the menu are much more appealing options so we'll be coming back to try them all, and off course for more Tempeh Donburi :-).

Gudrun
Gudrun

Great Place

5 Posted on 12 / 17 / 2011

What a nice place! Great food, friendly owner, relaxed atmosphere, faire prices and very close to Amsterdam Central station! I had the curry of the day, banana cake, ginger soy melk and ginger coffee. Can recommend all of those (well, if you don't like hot stuff, don't ask for that curry - they have other great stuff as well, but I justed loved it). Will soon be back and bring some friends along!

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Value, Friendly Owner
ChakaKamaNath
ChakaKamaNath

Great place to dine & meet people!

4 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2011

A lovely place with homemade, pure vegan & organic foods. Its inexpensive. The menu is ranging from tasty Udon noodles to seaweed salads and vegan burgers!. Homemade pastry, fresh tropical fruit shakes and delicious ginger coffee & tea's.

You can taste the love, Swizaba puts in his food (the
owner)!!!

Thank You, Brother!!!

One Love

Open from 11.00 in the morning to 10.00 in the eve.

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value

Dear Owner and Manager of TerraZen Centre:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Amsterdam page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/07/20