Serves meat, veg options available. Located inside the Ellis Hotel. Farm to table concept. Offers a few salad/starter vegan options, a lot of sides, and one entree. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg
176 Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
678-651-2770

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by JanelHolt
Webchem
Webchem

Not a great choice, at least for lunch

3 Posted on 04 / 12 / 2014

Nice setting, but the vegan options were very limited when I ate here. One can always get a salad with dressing on the side, but there was little else.

Pros: Nice Location, Good service
Cons: Limited vegan menu
JanelHolt
JanelHolt

Yummy Food...

3 Posted on 09 / 19 / 2012

I ate here over the weekend three times, the first visit was absolutely wonderful. The last 2 times, the food was good, but the service was sub-par. Whoever was our server the first day needs to work there 24/7 because he was amazing. After the last visit we spoke to the manager and she was more than helpful. As for the food, I really enjoyed it. I would like to go here again in the future when I visit Atlanta, but I will probably ask who is working before going.

Pros: Local, Fresh Foods.
Cons: Service was hit or miss.

Dear Owner and Manager of Terrace at Peachtree: