Serves meat, veg options available. Wraps, salads, juices and smoothies. There are 2 vegan salads and 1 vegan wrap. Will adapt other items on the menu. Menu available in a variety of languages. Previously on c/ Emancipation 13, Al Lado de la Plaza de la Constitution. NOTE: please send exact geocode coordinates to happyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Spanish, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
Miramar shopping centre, 1st floor
Fuengirola, Spain

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Beanie779
Beanie779
Beanie779

Fantastic Food - well worth going to

Posted on 04 / 04 / 2012

My boyfriend and I went here a couple of times and thought it was an absolutely great restaurant. The stuff were amazingly friendly and the food was also fantastic. Vegetarian and vegan options were clearly marked on the menu and the staff spoke a fair bit of English so ordering was a breeze.

We also received some free coffee at the end of our meal which I thought was really great of them.

Like I said, the food was really great, if we ever went to Malaga again I would definitely go here again.

Pros: Great staff, Well decorated restaurant, Fantastic food

Dear Owner and Manager of Terra Sana: