Fast food style eatery. Offers veggie burgers, wraps, sandwiches, salads, and smoothies. Every item except for the garden burger is available as vegan. Modern and clean decor. Uses biodegradable packaging. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Magapurna
kenvegan
kenvegan

Perhaps the Most Delicious Vegan Burger!

5 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

I had perhaps the best burger I have ever had at this "fast food" restaurant. The No Bull Burger is just fantastic!

The only issue I had with the restaurant is that I was the only customer, and the burger took over ten minutes to bring out. I wonder how long it would have taken if there had been more customers at the restaurant? Someone else had warned me that they are rather slow at making their burgers. Was the wait worth it? Absolutely!

I asked what brand patty they use for the vegan burger, and she said it was made locally.

I might consider docking this place a point due to the slow service, but the No Bull Burger is so great that I am giving this place a 5

Pros: AMAZING Vegan burgers
Cons: Slow service
shirley1
shirley1

great burger

5 Posted on 02 / 03 / 2014

I had the lentil burger which is vegan and gluten free. On a gluten free bun . It was delicious . I also has the sweet potato fries.
My husband and son had different burgers and said they were delicious too.
The owner is very knowledgeable and very nice.
We would all return

Pros: delicious, yummy, hit the spot
lovela5
lovela5

Great burgers and sandwiches !

5 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2014

I always order Tera V Burger for delivery and it's still really delicious. I should go visit their Broadway location someday.... I usually order sandwiches for myself and the famous NO BULL burger for my husband who is a carnivore and LOVES it!

Most of the items on their menu can be made vegan.

Pros: Delicious food, Not expensive, Vegan friendly

tarasaurus13
tarasaurus13

Best Burger!

5 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2013

I recently went on a trip to Vancouver with the intention of enjoying the mecca of Vegan restaurants - after reading the great reviews, my best friend and I were determined to try it before we left and we were not disappointed!

The service was great, very friendly - the gentleman behind the counter even provided a discount card for our next visit after ensuring we enjoyed our meal.

The burger, oh wow you need to try this veggie burger! It was unbelievably good!

They even had Zevia pop as a beverage choice.

Highly recommend this place.

Pros: Food, Staff, Beverage Choice
eloriah
eloriah

Best burger in town!

5 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2013

I'm in love with their No Bull Burger. It's soooo tasty!
Plus, they have a great choice of organic drinks and the place is really nice.
The people working there are all very dedicated to what they do... It makes the service kind of slow, sometimes, because they want everything to be perfect. But that's really nothing to complain about!

Pros: Best burger!, Cool drinks, Cool place
kimward8
kimward8

Vegan Fast Food!!

4 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2012

Their no bull burger was amazing, and they have shoestring fries just like McDonalds! It's vegetarian, but all the stuff on the menu can be made vegan with vegenaise and daiya. I also liked the decor, it was modern with earth tones. I wish it was in east van.

*Update: be careful when ordering takeout to check that they make it vegan! They accidentally gave me real cheese on my vegan burger once, which I didn't realize until I was too far away.
Updated from previous review on Saturday June 16, 2012

DollyWiggles
DollyWiggles

Excellent food and great service

4 Posted on 09 / 03 / 2012

I love that practically everything can be made vegan and it's all delicious. My favorite is the Lentil Panini, but the no bull burger is a close second. Also last time I was there they were selling locally made vegan cookies and goodies that were so good!

Yummy smoothies are also available, just make sure you ask for vegan so they can substitute agave for honey.

The staff is also always super friendly and helpful and the restaurant is always clean and has a very nice atmosphere.

I would definitely give them 5/5 if they were 100% vegan.

Pros: great food, great service, clean and nice atmosphere
Cons: not 100% vegan
vegan frog
vegan frog

Yummy veggie burgers

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2012

Went to Tera V for the first time today and we will be back for sure! Had vegan no bull and tempeh burgers with fries. We asked for Daiya to be melted and they did a great job on the whole order. The place was super clean and the service was good. My main issue and that's why they don't get 5 stars (yet) is that they use Heinz ketchup and Hellman sauces in salad and dips (which I didn't use) but I would expect them to use alternative brands. Hopefully in the future.

Pros: Great burgers, Clean, All veggie
Cons: Small dining room
Magapurna
Magapurna

Great New Place!

5 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2012

Great new addition to vegetarian offer on West Broadway! Super quick and friendly service, great value and delicious food: we had the vegan version of BBQ Tempeh (my favourite) and NoBull burger, as well as yam fries. One suggestion: it would be great if the free water was more accessible.

Pros: excellent food, very pleasan interior, nice & quiet

Dear Owner and Manager of Tera V Burger: