Tend Life Vegetarian

Trendy zen atmosphere. Food may be mostly vegan. Offers set menus at different price levels. For 1 person the price starts at NT 280. Chinese name 天來蔬食, address 高雄市鹽埕區大勇路11號. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Taiwanese, Chinese, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by tonymellor
tonymellor
tonymellor

Awful: Bad food. Slow. Rude. Overpriced. Stay away

2 Posted on 10 / 22 / 2012

Decoration is nice, but that's it. Went downhill as soon as we walked in. I went there with my wife and we were sorely disappointed. The food was bland, flavorless and just cooked badly. The service was VERY slow and rude. Complained to the manager asking where our food is as we had been waiting 40 minutes and I just got a "really? ok right". She didn't apologize for the delay or even bother to look at me. A complete "I don't give a **** attitude". Several other people (locals and foreigners) also complained about the bad food and SLOW service.

One of the worst restaurants we've been to. You've been warned.

Pros: Decoration
Cons: Rude, Slow, Bad food

Dear Owner and Manager of Tend Life Vegetarian: