Serves meat, veg options available. This organic American/Chinese restaurant has a casual and friendly environment and offers vegan options. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
8997 N Wayne Rd
Livonia, Michigan 48150
734-425-8910

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by tpashkot
tpashkot
tpashkot
  • non-vegetarian

My favorite Chinese restaurant

Posted on 05 / 16 / 2012

I have been going to this restaurant since I was 10 years old.I took my vegan girlfriend to restaurant hoping they would have something for her and just found out it had vegan options. This restaurant has great egg drop soup, vegetable soup(vegan) and the best egg rolls. The service is great. All you have to do is the server that you are vegan and they will show you all the options. The people are very friendly every time we go in there and respect vegans.

Pros: vegan, vegetarian, egg rolls
Cons: cold bathroom, no fountain soda, soda by can

Dear Owner and Manager of Ten Yen Restaurant: