Ten-Ichi Sushi

Serves meat, veg options available. Japanese restaurant offering some vegetarian sushi, a vegetarian dinner, udon noodle, and rice bowls. Limited vegans choices, must specify. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by dinakourda
dinakourda
dinakourda

Not Vegan Enough

3 Posted on 03 / 06 / 2009

I had the veggies with tofu, udon, and glass noodles in a sweet sauce. It was served with some tea that I didn't care for and a small salad with yummy miso dressing. I had to ask about the vegan options. I got a couple of "I don't think it has fish flakes/sauce/broth in it." So I had to politely request that the server check to make sure it was 100% vegan - which is worrisome to me. My meal was good and the portions were fair.

Pros: Vegan Options, Safe Area, Tasty Food
Cons: Not Vegan Enough, Difficult Parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Ten-Ichi Sushi: