Serves meat, veg options available. Separate vegetarian/vegan menu can be found on their facebook photo section. Adding new vegetarian/vegan menu items. Welcoming and diverse atmosphere. Wednesday's daily special is $3 vegan burgers. Free Wi-fi. Kitchen is open 12pm-1:30am Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Non-veg

vgnhrt
vgnhrt

Great vegan cheese steak

Posted on 02 / 03 / 2013

Unfortunately I have to agree with the other reviewer - the downstairs smelled a little like vomit, obviously one of the last things you want to smell while sitting down to dinner (or anywhere for that matter.)

The vegan cheese steak, although over priced in my opinion (about $10 for a small hoagie roll with beef flavored seitan and daiya cheese) was very good, and I'll probably get one to go next time I'm in Philly.

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Tattooed Mom

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2012

Two magic words...tater tots. I love 'em. So naturally I was drawn to Tattooed Mom. I fully intended to order a large meal, but when we walked in the restaurant smelled unappealing. The restaurant itself was pretty green (walls) and the decor was of the vintage hipster persuasion. Given the smell of the restaurant I was immediately turned off, so I decided that tater tots were all I needed. They were pretty good. Perhaps I'll give them another shot when I return to Philly.

Dear Owner and Manager of Tattooed Mom: