Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food menu, include some vegetarian dishes. Kitchen will try to accommodate vegans by making some things without dairy. Naan is leavened with yogurt but the roti is vegan. Daily lunch buffet. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg

veggie*
veggie*

Yum!

Posted on 11 / 28 / 2012

I love going here. I usually get the vegetable samosas, the naan, and the aloo gobi. I recently had extremely greasy food at another Indian restaurant, which makes me appreciate this place even more!

Pros: delicious food, updated decor
Vegavioletta
Vegavioletta

Fabulous Indian Food

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2010

Taste of India is the best Indian food I have had, and we usually try indian restaurants wherever we travel- their spicing is perfectly balanced. My husband is Vegan and they are very accomodating, numerous dishes for him to pick from we always order the Eggplant Bartha without cream and it is fabulous. The atmosphere is very comfortable, great for larger family gatherings too- and the staff is wonderful and always informative about the food.

Pros: healthy, great staff, good location

Dear Owner and Manager of Taste of India: