Serves meat, veg options available. Many vegan suitable items, and staff will help - just ask. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Tibetan, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
4, rue des Fosses Saint-Jacques (Rue St. Jacques, near Pantheon, RER: Luxembourg)
Paris, France 75005
+33-1-43265555
Now Closed

Mon-Sat 12:00pm-2:30pm, 7:00pm-11:00pm

First Review by AnnFromIllinois
turion
turion

Friendly, cozy, but not vegan friendly

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2015

I went there for lunch with a colleague. It's a very popular restaurant apparently, but we could find a table for 2. There are quite a few vegetarian dishes, and they are clearly marked, but most of them contain egg, butter or cheese. After I talked to the friendly staff (who spoke passable english), and after having explained that "vegan" is not the same as vegetarian, they said that there was only one vegan main dish, which is rice with vegetable. I had it, it was great for what it was and affordable (after I added some soy sauce), but still, it's just rice with a few vegetables. I don't know how the previous reviewer gained the impression that this place has much to offer for vegans.

Pros: friendly, atmosphere
Cons: only one vegan main dish
AnnFromIllinois
AnnFromIllinois

First Tibetan Restaurant in Paris

Posted on 03 / 09 / 2012

This was a nice restaurant with several excellent vegan options. I couldn't begin to remember the names of what we ordered, but I do know it was all very good. One was a tofu stir-fry and the other had rice noodles. But it's not stir fry and noodles like you're thinking. They were Tibetan style and great! Loved the steamed bread especially.

Pros: Variety, Flavor

Dear Owner and Manager of Tashi Delek: