Serves meat, veg options available. Menu is marked with V next to vegan items and there is a vegetarian section as well. Wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Non-veg
201 University Blvd (Hwy 35)
Round Rock, Texas 78665
512- 246-1922
Now Open

Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

First Review by CKT

Good Food

Posted on 08 / 31 / 2013

The food and atmosphere is great. Good options for a diverse palate.

Pros: Great Food, Good Value, Very Friendly staff

Vegan Food So Good, Even Omnis Will Eat It!

Posted on 06 / 25 / 2013

When I go here with my family (all omnivores, I'm the only vegan freak), they eat 95% vegan (save for the garlic naan, which I hear is too good to skip). My favorite dishes are Aloo Ghobi (the cauliflower is cooked perfectly), Minced Vegetable Kabob (think Indian veggie burger), Madras Soup (tastes like creamy tomato bisque with a kick), Samosas (they are huge!) and Vegetable Pakoras (like Indian veggie tempura). You can't beat the prices either: this is one of two Indian places in Austin I've been to with clearly labeled food options AND good prices. It is also great for the Indian newbies: it's by the creators of clay pit, but it's more like Firebowl meets Indian food :) You can adjust the spice and ask tons of questions. Mighty tasty! Don't miss this place!

Pros: Good price, Tasty food, Great for Indian first timers
Cons: Needs more locations!, Wish they vegan lassis and desserts

Dear Owner and Manager of Tarka Indian Kitchen: