Tap 42 Bar and Kitchen

Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegan options on the lunch and dinner menus which are clearly marked on menu, but not on website. Specializes in craft beer. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Vegan butcher
Vegan butcher

veggie burger

Posted on 12 / 10 / 2014

I too tried the veggie burger and I enjoyed it. It has a lentil base and comes on a nicely toasted bun. Now this isn't my first veggie burger, I've sampled from close to 50 other bar/restaurants throughout the usa. This burger held it's own!
Go on Monday nights where they drop the price of the burger from $12 to $5 fries included.
And remember, never trust a person who's favorite adjective is "cute".

Wendy Vegan
Wendy Vegan

Great atmosphere, horrible food

Posted on 11 / 12 / 2013

Hands down the worst veggie burger I've ever had. Very expensive, but inedible. I actually threw it away. Cute bar though, with may beer options. It is very busy and mostly an after-work professional crowd. Cute to go drink, but I wouldn't eat there.

Pros: location, atmosphere, nice bar
Cons: Horrible Food!, Expensive
Michael X. James
Michael X. James

Superior atmosphere, awesome food

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

Tap 42 is one of the best places to hang out in Fort Lauderdale. It's a definite must-visit whenever you come to town. They offer a great beer selection featuring many local breweries. There are a few vegan options and a few more vegetarian ones. The Power Pack bowl is my personal favorite.

Pros: Vegan options, Atmosphere, Beer selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Tap 42 Bar and Kitchen :