Ice cream and sweets shop. Has a soy ice cream along with sorbet in a variety of flavors. more-less

First Review by wildfang
jennyc32
jennyc32

Vegan waffles are amazing!

5 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2014

As soon as I heard there was a place to get vegan waffles and ice cream in Berlin, I had to go there. I was not disappointed! The staff were very helpful, and the waffles were fantastic. It was very busy when we went (a hot summer evening) but we still managed to get an outdoor table. The waffles were topped with ice cream, cream and caramel sauce. Delicious!

J-Veg
J-Veg

great soya ice cream and waffles

5 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2014

Go there if you want vegan ice cream or Belgian waffles in a great location. Opening times may vary but they usually stay open late on hot days. Make sure you check that the ice cream waffles (cones) are vegan. Last time I went they said they had changed to non-vegan ones

wildfang
wildfang

Tasty ice cream, lots of vegan flavours

5 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2013

I really like Tanne B because of their soya ice cream that is homemade and super delicious. They often do soya chocolate, vanilla, almond, straciatella... All of the fruit flavours are vegan as well. It's all marked vegan so you don't need to ask to make sure. They have finally introduced a vegan wafer too. Prices are okay for the quality you get.

In summer, they have another location in Kreuzberg, at Marheineke-Markthallen.

Dear Owner and Manager of Tanne B: