Serves meat, veg options available. Non-veg menu that includes a section of vegetarian entrees with 20+ items, some of which can be made vegan upon request. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Catering, Take-ou, Non-veg

EstherT
EstherT

Great food

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2013

My husband and I are both vegan. We ordered the coconut kurma and a roasted eggplant dish, and we were very happy with the meal!

Pros: great taste, all items can be made vegan
cplimpy
cplimpy

So, so, so delicous

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2013

Was skeptical when I saw the outside—looks like a hole in the wall. But the inside is very nice, and they have a whole page of vegetarian options, and a note on the menu that says most items can be made vegan. My husband, who isn't vegan, ordered the Saag Aloo (or something like that) made of spinach, and absolutely loved it. My food was quite good as well. The review that says "best indian food in utah" is correct.

Pros: Options, Taste, Price
Cons: Very cold
biflhop
biflhop

Best Indian food in Utah

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2010

This is some really good Indian food, with very friendly service. Its pretty standard north Indian menu items, but consistently tastes great and is one of our favorites in town. Most vegetarian items on the menu can be made vegan - they will substitute coconut milk for cream in most dishes so there are lots of options for vegans and the staff is always quite friendly about it. Love the channa saag with roti! Small wine and beer menu available.

Jannice Hobart
Jannice Hobart

I Love the Tandoori Oven!

Posted on 11 / 22 / 2009

This is my favorite restaurant in Logan. The the food is excellent and the staff always goes above and beyond to please their customers. I appreciate the many vegetarian options available on the menu. My family always has a wonderful positive eating experience at the Tandoori Oven.

Pros: Wonderful Food, Great Energy, Loving Staff
Cons: Closed Sundays
solarkismet
solarkismet

excellent

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2009

This is the best Indian I know of in the US and it happens to be in our small town. The owner said that about 35% of their business is vegetarian/vegan. Really friendly and last time had us all try vegan rice pudding they were testing out.

Pros: tasty, flexible, local

Dear Owner and Manager of Tandoori Oven: