Serves meat, veg options available. Extensive menu includes South Indian cuisine, some vegetarian dishes - ask about dairy use. Previously was Bombay Express. Last 30 minutes of the day is take-out only. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by newveg7
Navegante
Navegante

Pretty good

3 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2014

I tried the lunch buffet. I like the fresh pineapple and watermelon they had. Some items on the buffet were marked vegetarian, but it was unclear as to some items being vegan. There was not as many veg choices as other Indian buffets I've been to in Salt Lake. Most of the good looking main dishes had meat. I stuck with the sides, the fruit, and the soup. The food was pretty good, and I like that they serve Roti (Vegan bread) with the buffet. Not my favorite, but not bad.

Pros: Roti bread comes with buffet, Fresh fruit
Cons: Not tons of veg choices, Items not marked for vegans
Bindu
Bindu

great food great service

4 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2012

This is got to be one of the best Indian restaurants in the salt lake valley! Don't be fooled by their strip mall location this place is great! The buffet offers four to five veggie main course options daily and not the curry in a hurry variety. They also have several fried treats and sweet for after. Their cooks always offer a wide assortment to delight the pallet from all regions of India. Go for lunch any day of the week, they are always open.

Pros: great food and best service, fresh nan bread, tasty sweets and an assortment of sauces
Cons: location - exterior only

newveg7
newveg7

Good food, great people

4 Posted on 02 / 29 / 2012

When I walked in the restaurant we almost did not stay, it was a buffet. However we were glad we did. Although not a big buffet fan, this one was excellent. The food was well prepared and I tried most everything on the line that was vegetarian. I did not find one item I did not like. The servers were very helpful and the garlic bread they brought out to the table was very good. All a very good experience, we will be back.

Pros: great food, clean , very friendly
Cons: buffet style

Dear Owner and Manager of Tandoor Indian Grill: