Serves meat, veg options available. Offers lunch and dinner specials from which you can pick from pre-made hot table dishes or from a menu. Serves plenty of vegan choices and staff is helpful in suggesting items for you. Counter ordering. Has 7 indoor tables. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg
1301 S Rte 59 (Hassert Blvd)
Naperville, Illinois 60564

roblindsey
roblindsey

Lots of Delicious Vegan Options

Posted on 08 / 03 / 2014

I have been going to Tandoor Hut 1-2 times a week for a year and love it! The staff can easily tell me what is vegan and what has dairy in it. Their lunch and dinner specials are served from their "hot table" (like a buffet). One side is meat one side is without meat. For lunch you can choose 3 dishes, rice and Naan. I am gluten free so I haven't asked if the naan has dairy. I just get extra rice instead of naan. There are always 3 -4 different vegan dishes I can choose from for lunch. You can also order off the menu. I haven't eaten anything I didn't like. I have eaten a lot of Indian food from New Jersey, Florida and Naperville and this is probably my favorite of all the restaurants I have tried.
Updated from previous review on Sunday August 03, 2014

Pros: affordable, delicious, lots of vegan options
Cons: casual dinning, serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Tandoor Hut: