Serves meat, veg options available. Located in the Hawaiian Marketplace, the lunch buffet includes vegetarian dishes and curries. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by TravellingPud
whosmeggyn
whosmeggyn
  • herbivore

Unexpected Deliciousness

4 Posted on 12 / 26 / 2011

I wasn't a big fan of indian food until I had tamba. I was always unimpressed with too spicy yet bland flavors of curry, watery rice, and dishes resembling dog food. YET this place amazed me. Their chana masala had just the right amount of spice, the naan was impeccable, and the rice accented everything. I will be returning.

Pros: taste
Cons: location
lindseys
lindseys

Good Food, Steep Price

4 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2010

I thought the food was great and it was nice to have a veg-friendly restaurant on the strip, but when we stopped in for lunch it was $14 per person for the buffet. That would have been fine if we could at least eat most of what was offered, but as vegans, there were only three dishes to choose from. The dishes were very good and we left feeling full, but we could find a vegan lunch for half the price else where.

Pros: Tasty food, Convenient Location, Clean
Cons: Price, Lack of vegan options at buffet
TravellingPud
TravellingPud

Great veg-friendly buffet on the Strip!

4 Posted on 09 / 10 / 2010

The restaurant is located in an otherwise empty mall but don't be put off! Great buffet, at a reasonable $12.95 a head, with mostly veg options. We were the first in there just after noon but it quickly filled up. Will definitely visit again next time I'm in Vegas!

Dear Owner and Manager of Tamba Indian Cuisine: