Tam Quang Minh

Veggie eatery off the beaten tourist track but on the main road, across from rice fields, a 10-minute bicycle ride from the old city of Hoi An. Offers food like pho with mock meat, rice paper rolls, plates of greens, fried pancake with bean-shoots and peanut dipping sauce. No English spoken. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Vietnamese, Take-out

First Review by Shim_marom
Shim_marom
Shim_marom

Eating With The Locals

4 Posted on 12 / 26 / 2013

Had a great  lunch at a place that  no one spoke  English.  They started  us off with the traditional  Pho soup.  Then I saw someone  eating something  interesting,  so I went over to the person that  served  me,  took her  to the table  and pointed  at the food with miming that  I want it too.  Once we got it,  I wouldn't  let her leave.  Again,  mimed  'could  you show us what to do'? She got  it and so did we! No idea what it's  called.  We paid  just over $3 lunch for  2.

Pros: Vegetarian , Cheap , Tasty
Cons: No English

Dear Owner and Manager of Tam Quang Minh: