Serves meat, veg options available. Korean/Mexican street food fusion. Has a separate vegetarian/vegan and gluten free menu. Casual, fun vibe. Accepts reservations via OpenTable. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Mexican, Korean, Fusion, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by bkurt01
calamaestra
calamaestra

East Meets Mex!

4 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2014

I ate here with friends. The service was friendly and prompt. The atmosphere is eclectic. The food was delicious. I found the takos a little small so definitely get two or an appetizer. I will return.

bkurt01
bkurt01

Vegan-Friendly Fusion in the Heart of Midtown

4 Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

We live literally two blocks away and had never thought to go in because we had no idea they were so vegan-friendly! Takorea has a dedicated vegetarian/vegan & gluten-free menu and the choices are numerous and delicious. The vibe is young, fun and energetic. The sesame fries are addictive and I've had something different every time we've visited and have yet to be disappointed.
Updated from previous review on Monday March 17, 2014. (This was worthy of 5 cows but apparently I can't rate a non-vegetarian restaurant higher than 4.)

Pros: Delicious Mexican/Korean Fusion menu, Great value, Fun vibe

Dear Owner and Manager of Takorea: