Serves meat, veg options available. Korean/Mexican street food fusion. Has a separate veg and gluten free menu. Casual vibe. Price: Moderate more-less
Beer/Wine, Mexican, Fusion, Korean, Non-veg
818 Juniper St
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
404-532-1944

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by bkurt01
G3gars
G3gars

cheese in vegan taco

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2015

First of all, this is mostly an omni restaurant. They have a separate menu for vegetarian/vegan. Most items were fried. Ordered 3 tacos, they were all in the same plate and one of them arrived with cheese in it. Sent it back to the kitchen, they just removed the bad taco and brought back the rest and there was cheese everywhere in the plate!!! Basically went hungry because I just couldn't trust them!!!

Alexadhenn
Alexadhenn

Mexican/Korean

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2015

When I heard Mexican, Korean fusion I didn't know what to expect. I am vegan and my dad has a gluten free allergy. They had a separate vegan and gluten free menu, which was awesome. Quicks ordering I have ever had, I didn't have to ask a million questions are what is vegan and what not. The food was great , I got a tofu burrito that was probably the best burrito I have ever had. If you like spicy food then you with def like this place. If I'm ever back in Atlanta I will defiantly be going back.

Pros: great food, clean bathroom, clean
calamaestra
calamaestra

East Meets Mex!

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2014

I ate here with friends. The service was friendly and prompt. The atmosphere is eclectic. The food was delicious. I found the takos a little small so definitely get two or an appetizer. I will return.

bkurt01
bkurt01

Vegan-Friendly Fusion in the Heart of Midtown

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

We live literally two blocks away and had never thought to go in because we had no idea they were so vegan-friendly! Takorea has a dedicated vegetarian/vegan & gluten-free menu and the choices are numerous and delicious. The vibe is young, fun and energetic. The sesame fries are addictive and I've had something different every time we've visited and have yet to be disappointed.
Updated from previous review on Monday March 17, 2014. (This was worthy of 5 cows but apparently I can't rate a non-vegetarian restaurant higher than 4.)

Pros: Delicious Mexican/Korean Fusion menu, Great value, Fun vibe

Dear Owner and Manager of Takorea: