Taj Tandoor

Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food menu but with also a large selection of marked vegetarian items. Sit-down atmosphere with white tablecloth. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by vegann
vegann
vegann

Finally Vegan Gluten-Free Indian!

5 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2013

As a vegan, I am usually leery of eating Indian because of ghee. Finally, there is an Indian restaurant that I can go to and feel at ease. All vegan options are labeled on the menu. And the food is amazing! Seriously. I've been to many Indian restaurants and Taj Tandoor really has some of the best Indian food I've ever had. I highly suggest getting the vegan thali, a selection of several small portions of different dishes served on a special plate with gluten-free roti and basmati rice. This dish is enough to feed two.

Pros: Affordable, Vegan options on the menu, Clean
Cons: No vegan desserts

Dear Owner and Manager of Taj Tandoor: