Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food restaurant. Offers a daily all-you-can-eat lunch buffet. Has vegan choices - ask. Vegans need to ask for "no butter" on naan bread. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
2710 W Nob Hill Blvd (S 40th Ave)
Yakima, Washington 98902
Now Open

Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Yakimom

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2015

Driving through and this is the only listing for town! Very good Indian food. We had the buffet as it was $11 and on the menu if we ordered anything it was $12. They only had Chana masala and an onion appetizer on the buffet. You also got a salad, none of the dressings were marked if they were vegan or not. Choices were limited, but very good. I would return if I was ever in the area again.

Cons: limited options on the buffet

great good - nice staff

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2014

I love eating a Taj Palace! Plenty of vegan options. They can point out which items are vegan if you aren't sure. Buffet is great! I'm always stuffed when I leave. Food is a bit oily sometimes, but I'm also used to cooking oil-free at home. Would definitely recommend!

Pros: plenty of vegan options, friendly and consistent service
Cons: food can be oily

Dear Owner and Manager of Taj Palace: