Serves meat, veg options available. Indian restaurants owned by a Hindi family in Seville. Non-veg menu but includes some vegetarian dishes. Its other outlet at Zaragoza 6 closed in 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Calle San Juan Cabestany, 12
Sevilla, Spain

Tue-Sun 1:00pm-5:00pm, 9:00pm-12:00am

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by vegansmotka

Talk to the staff

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2014

Afraid of getting something i couldnt have, i spoke to the staff who was quite friendly, spoke about my diet, and they helped me out wheter if i needed any kind of vegan or vegetarian main course and spicy to my level. Nice food. Friendly staff.

Pros: vegetarian, vegan

No Good

Posted on 04 / 20 / 2014

I'm a lover of indian food and I would give five cows for anything that tastes remotely indian, but what I got here was canned vegetables with a tasteless sauce. At least the staff was friendly...

Pros: friendly
Cons: Canned Vegetables , Tasteless

lovely indian vegan food

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

there are few vegan options, very tasty and good. nice staff. I had samosa(if you don't like spicy food don't take them!:)) and cauliflower&potatoes in a curry sauce and they were delicius! i really recommend it!

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff

One (of the two) Indian option in Sevilla

Posted on 06 / 13 / 2013

Very concerned staff about vegetarian/vegan options in a city lacking many veg alternatives. Has a fairly good variety of dishes with a vegetarian & vegan only section on their menu. Portions are satisfying and tasty. The restaurant is in the centre of the city close to most attractions with a twin near the train station area. We have been there a couple of times and both were positive experiences.
Updated from previous review on Thursday June 13, 2013

Pros: Friendly staff, Vegetarian/vegan menu
Cons: Not very atmospheric

Dear Owner and Manager of Taj Mahal: